Saturday 9 August 2014

9th August 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! I'm back with my last post for two weeks! I'll be back on Saturday 23rd-Sunday 24th August. Have a great two weeks, everybody! Comments will be replied to when I return.

 I got the snowman matryoshka from snowtyke!

 I have literally had ALL of the frogs in Appleby at some point o.o

 Wow..

 Oops. Wasn't me.

 FAUNY NUUUUU

 Cube moved in from A-Ville!

 I re-created Caramel to plot reset Bam in.

 ^-^

 Andy went to collect Cookie, so she left town immediately!

 I landed on Shamrock day! Second hat for me xD

 Faunaaaaa ;-;


 I think she has to be the best mouse I could get though haha


 These designs are for Jennie! You can find them and many more here ^^



 Annalise moved in (and out).





 I had a few campers! Pudge moved in (and out too).

 I need a superwomen costume xD

 Scoot gave me the bonfire (from the campsite items), so here's my completed outdoor/garden/backyard room! If you like it, leave a comment ;)

 Nate moved in!

 

 I can't believe Redd had the last painting I needed just after I found out I needed it :D


 He has since moved too xD

 I continue to check Redd's tent for Andy's last painting, but I couldn't help take a picture of this! All of them are statues!! D:

♥ Mayor Beth of Appleby ♥
DC 7200-2217-6467

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^