Wednesday 13 August 2014

Thank You!

Hey guys, Ethan here.

I know many of you are aware that I am currently taking a break from posting, but as Beth is away and Gia is... Well... I don't know where she's gone xD. But I'd like to just write this from all of us who work on the blog., that we all would like to say thank you, for helping is reach over 20,000 views on the site!

It seriously means so much to all of us that you view our blog and love our posts to the finest detail.
Soon I will be making posts again for you all and we should all stick to our normal posting days when everyone is back and sorted, but in the meantime you can check out our Miiverse pages for any updates and feel free to view our past posts too!

And again thank you! -Weloveacnl team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^