Saturday 2 August 2014

August 2nd 2014 (Beth)

Hi again everyone!

 While I was (still) time traveling to get the ski set, Zell wanted to play hide and seek. It is one of my favorite ACNL mini-games, so I agreed!

 I managed to get a Manneken Pis from Gulliver.

I found Tom in the campsite, but I didn't ask him to move in, as I'm leaving a space for getting Bam from my darling Andy!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Erik was ill for a while, but I sent him medicine, time traveled and he became his normal self once again!

Love it, Fauny!

 I landed on Naughty or Nice Day, and collected my holiday stocking from Isabelle!

I had to time travel back after I got to the end of January, because if you time travel backwards even a day, snowmen disappear!

The bonfire looks pretty in a snowstorm ❥

Even in December, I can get the up-to-date DLC! D: We even finally get the same one as NA over here o.o


I found out ACNL villagers aren't as young as we think they are. . .

And manged to obtain a mossy carpet from Saharah!

Diana wanted to play hide and seek too xD

 I landed, once again, on the Winter Solstice.

So I collected my next glow wand and watched the stars. Totally not with my eyes closed.

 While I saved and continued for snowballs, Beau planted a flower at the same time as me putting a design down! Glitchy o-o

Deirdre asked to move about 5 times in a row. . .what have I ever done to her?

 And Beau decided to give me a new catchphrase. While he was apparently cooking tofu?
My lovely Andy let me visit A-Ville just to see Papi, one of my starter villagers, who had arrived in his campsite. I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

While I was there, I also visited Marshal!

I know just how you feel, Marshal! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I FINALLY completed the ski set today, after a LOT of time traveling, so I moved on to the snow tyke items!

Eventually, I managed to get the snow bunny!
I walked around, to check if anyone wanted to move, and found two pairs talking! I've never seen that before! (By the time I took the photo Diana had walked away from Deirdre.)

♥ Mayor Beth of Appleby ♥
DC 7200-2217-6467

2 comments:

  1. :D Congrats!!!! Im so happy for you guys! *chucs 100dollars thro screen for the move in donation for you and Andy*
    TAKE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww hun thank you so much!!! Ily sister :3 -Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^