Wednesday 30 July 2014

July 30th 2014 (Beth)

Hi all! I'm back again with another post!

 The other day, my darling Andy came over to collect Marshal! I'm glad I could hold him for my sweet baby <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Marshal seems happy to be moving back to A-Ville! Who wouldn't be, with Andy as mayor? I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU ANDY!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Same dialogue as Lopez xD Great smugs think alike!

 This is meant to be rarer than an actual...

But I have got a triple ding twice now! At least I have managed to get the lift-chair over the past few days!


 I found Rolf and Sparro in my campsite.

 I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY ANDY!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Fancy a face full of igloo, anyone?

 Heeheehee ^^

I'm meant to be surprised haha

 Andy and I tried out some Main Street glitching last night, and Andy managed to get on top of T&T Emporium! My clever darling <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

 . . . 

 With help from my lovely Andy, I managed to get here!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 This was just too funny xD I was on my phone, and Andy (on Skype next to me) showed me his screen. I looked at mine, and found this! CUTE <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Just like real life LDR's <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ True love can beat anything, bae!

♥ Mayor Beth of Appleby ♥
DC 7200-2217-6467

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Im so sorry for not posting!!! I've been really looking for my game and i've been dowsing with a pendulum to find it :D
    Wish me Luck, Gia xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry! I hope you find it soon sis! All the luck in the world, Beth xxx

      Delete
  2. Don't worry!!! I hope you find it sis! All the luck in the world, Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^