Sunday 29 June 2014

I Became A Blogger Today (。・ω・。) -Gia

Wow this is so strange... I've always wanted to do my own blog! (Ever since Beth started this blog I always kinda wanted to join) but please ignore the lack of picture .-. Im getting a card reader later this afternoon so you guys can have pictures starting soon! I kept checking out the blog to see if there was newness... but there never was...

So how shall I introduce myself as a writer..?

Well most of you probably know me: Im Gia, I have a town called Kittens, I used to have a town called ggville, I have all of my dreamies except Whitney, I love cats, I love cake, and I am cake and cats.
aka a peppy person that a ton of people in this society hate .-.
Don't judge peppy people. We're awesome.(★^O^★)

There will be more posts with pictures in the future of my small hobby :)

I will be posting regularly since I am on Summer Vacation!
I will be posting along with Ethan so make sure to check out his posts!(* >ω<)

For now as an apology of the lack of pictures today, Here's a link to my favorite song:


Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (Lyrics


Enjoy Readers! -Gia

2 comments:

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^