Monday 9 June 2014

Okay okay, we're back :P

Hi!

Okay I just couldn't stay away more than a few days xD I missed you guys too much ^^

There will still be a big change to this blog to bring it into a new lease of life though!

  • There will be a massive clean up of pages etc
  • We're NOT going to be blogging!!! This is for pages only, and will NO LONGER include our daily posts. We will only be posting when a page is updated
  • I will no longer be doing dream reviews
  • We will no longer have social networking accounts 
  • This will be twined with our personal LDR Tumblr. blog!
  • There will no longer be wifi nights
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy this blog once again!

 Mayor Beth of Appleby and Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 7200-2217-6467 and 4000-3889-5324


4 comments:

  1. Testing commenting on my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes commenting works on my iPad now! :D

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^