Wednesday 4 June 2014

June 4th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! Before I start, this is THE LAST DAY for a year of acnl! You only have UNDER AN HOUR to enter here or here!

The other day, I found Poppy in my campsite. At one point, she was sort of a dreamie, and she does make a good girlfriend for Marshal, so for now, she's in town xD

 Zell asked me to deliver a package to Fauna, who seemed to like it according to me, lol! At least he's taking steps forward in their relationship!

In Re-Tail, Deirdre bought a poinsettia.

Main Street was pretty crowded!

 I visited my darling Andy's town! Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit and for EVERYTHING you do for me, I LOVE YOU!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I visited Freckles while I was there, and her house has changed a lot since Wild World when I had her in TinyTown!

 I found the last fossil, which was well-hidden behind a red pansy!

We showed our ETERNAL love to each other!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

 Today, Poppy moved in! She did destroy part of my mini forest (but that can be fixed), but she moved in next to Marshal! 

 In addition to all of this, I tried to cycle Kiki out (she didn't budge), completed my Gracie set, and paid off a few of Vanilla and Cherry's home loans!

That's all for now, but remember to join a year of acnl!
Mayor Beth of Appleby and Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 7200-2217-6467 and 4000-3889-5324

2 comments:

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^