Sunday 1 June 2014

June 1st 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone! Welcome to another post about A-Ville!

When I started up the game I had a letter waiting for me from Redd. He sent me a mystic statue, which means I only have three more items to go before I complete the art section of the museum!

Beth came over to help me clean my town! Thanks for all of your help and for EVERYTHING, my darling! I LOVE YOU!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She let me catalog her Gemini closet, which is Europe's DLC for this month. Thanks for that, cupcake!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I found Victoria the horse in my campsite.

I'm trying to complete my catalog, and Beth is helping me tremendously along the way! She dropped some items by the station so I could catalog them. Thanks for helping me, and for EVERYTHING you do, darling! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I checked the beach for giant clam shells so I can customize music into music boxes. I didn't find any today, but eventually I will collect all the music boxes and have them on display in a separate character's house.

After Beth and I cleaned the entire town of weeds and other unwanted things, I checked with Leif to make sure there were no more weeds left, and he confirmed that there wasn't.

We showed our love to each other<3 I LOVE YOU MY DARLING BETH!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I went to the post office and got my DLC for June, the clerk's shirt.

Thanks for reading, and have a great month of June!

Mayor Andy of A-Ville and Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 4000-3889-5324 and 7200-2217-6467

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for another PERFECT post and for EVERY SINGLE WONDERFUL PERFECT thing you do for me, my darling baby!!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Congrats on getting that statue from Redd, and for nearly completing the museum, darling!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'll help you in EVERY way I can, my love!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You can have ANYTHING of mine, and you already OWN me, cupcake!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I had Victoria once, I think she's one of my favorite horses in the game xD NOTHING is as PERFECT as you though, dearie!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'll check my beaches for clam shells and try to help you with EVERYTHING, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm glad we cleared the weeds, and that you could get the clerks shirt! Maybe the 7-11 set will come to America next??? I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I NEED you to know how much I love you and to show my INFINITE love to you ALL the time, my darling baby!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY DARLING!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you for another PERFECT post and for EVERYTHING you do, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO MUCH for the PERFECT EVERY SINGLE THING you do for me, darlingbaby!!!!!!!!! Thank you for helping me with the artwork and completing my catalog, and for EVERYTHING you do! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'll also help YOU in EVERY way I can, my true love!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You can have ANYTHING you want, and you also OWN me as well, cupcake!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm glad you could talk to Victoria again when she was in my campsite, since she is one of your favorite horses in the game! You're COMPLETE PERFECTION, darling dearie!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for helping me with the clam shells, but you don't have to if you don't want to! I'll help you with EVERYTHING, ETERNAL soulmate!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for helping clean my town, darling!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Maybe Japanese DLC will eventually come to other countries, since the clerk's shirt is so similar to the 24-hour shop uniform! Our love is COMPLETELY INFINITE, darling!!! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for another PERFECT comment and EVERYTHING you do, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^