Saturday 26 July 2014

#Forgot to post (Gia)

Guys please forgive me that I have been forgetting to post ;-; I'm having another rough time and I need to find my game so you won't have to handle my BORING blabbering on my second animal crossing and if anyone is still reading up to this point, congratulations! You're patient :D As an apology, I will do a dream review of an amazing town I visited *cough* If it's okay with you, Beth *cough*



OKAYY... In the meantime, Enjoy this vid :'333

ACWW game corruptions :3 Really funny and interesting v
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0uF-xyXnes




Thanks for supporting me <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey Gia, of course that's okay! Also I'll be online at 2pm EDT on Tuesday, so if you need to talk, I'll be there! Lots of love, your friend Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Haha deleted that comment :P I can meet you on tuesday :D Haha my family is tearing apart the house looking for it xD

      Delete
    3. Good luck hun, we'll be there :3 -Beth

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^