Saturday 26 July 2014

July 25th (Gia)

UGHHHH STILL NO ACNL Dx Oh Well, I found my second game. Not as interesting as my main game, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING SO BE GRATEFUL. (Sorry this is driving me insane)

THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW GIA1 WENT MISSING AND HOW I ENDED UP IN KITTAN. So Beth used her witchcraft mind tricks to lead me and Anna to the void. In her net, she captured Andy and turned him into a Horned Atlas. She turned me and then Anna into Goliath Beetles.

This here is me ^ I ended up wiggling out of Beth's pockets (SHE WAS ABLE TO HOLD A COUCH IN HER POCKETS! WHAT IS SHE? MARY POPPINS?!?!?!?!) So I flew out and flew away. Anna and Andy... They weren't so lucky and got sold for 100k at Retail. Then Cyrus and Reese ate their bug forms.

MEANWHILE. I was traveling into the high sky, hoping to catch a glimpse of Kittens and had a bunch of flashbacks. Here they are:

My best friend... I will never see him again

I WAS A ROYAL ONCE AND TO THE OTHER SIDE IS MY PERSONAL SLAVE.
I then lost wing power. But I ended up landing in an ocean... far far away from Kittens. WITH BLUE BEACHES. Apparently, My bug eyes remained...
I became kahleesi of this little village. I decided to name it Kittan after Kittens :3 HEY I HAVE CHRISSY AND FRANCINE AND THEY ARE IN A FIGHT!

Yall like my new path? C;


AGAIN SORRY FOR THE IDIOTIC RETARDED POST. I WILL FIND MY FIRST GAME AND  YOU WILL HOPEFULLY ENJOY IT. 

P.S. Beth, yes I still have Andy's net! I will give it back ASA I find my first acnl :3 Tell Andy that I said thank you for being so patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^