Thursday 24 July 2014

July 24th 2014 (Beth)

Hi guys! I'm really sorry I didn't post yesterday, it was the first home education camping trip I've ever been on xD It was more entertaining than expected, haha.

 #Appleby will now be continued xD

 My lovely Andy came over, by Gia and Anna! I LOVE YOU ANDY <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 MY BABY!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 We started to glitch below the map to catch beetles, and Andy managed to glitch onto the cliff! He looked so damn cute omg <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I've been tt'ing a lot, and played April Fools day! The only one I managed to get wrong was Cookie xD

 Blaire hid behind a princess curio in GracieGrace!

 I visited Cookie, and she asked me to bring Lopez to her house. 


They had a very interesting conversation...

 Fauna visited my house. Again.

 I tt'd to winter next, to get the ice set. I managed to make a perfect snowmam after a lot of resetting!

 Before I glitched onto the tracks to try and collect snowflakes, I saw Cookie. She asked me if I would prefer a violet or an ultra-violet net. I chose violet, which she seemed to agree with!


 I managed to glitch under the map, and even though it was pretty, I couldn't find ANY snowflakes!


 So I saved and quit, and explored Appleby, looking for snowflakes.

 I found Diana and Erik, who must have had an argument :(

 I checked up on Erik later on, and he asked for a new catchphrase! I asked Andy to pick one, and he chose 'ice cream', which is very cute, just like him! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Andy then came over to help me hunt for snowflakes! Thanks SO much for coming to help, darling!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 After a while, we managed to find enough snowflakes to get the entire ice set! I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU ANDY!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥ Mayor Beth of Appleby ♥
DC 7200-2217-6467

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^