Thursday 17 July 2014

July 13th (Late and last post by Ethan) Party Pandemonium!

Hey guys welcome back to another ACNL post! I totally haven't been late posting... Yeah sorry about the late posting, I've just been really busy recently but hopefully I should have more time for posting later, anyway enjoy this post!

So today my friend Ewan invited me over to have an ACNL party at his town!
 

I then arrived and started the party by becoming a Mario, creature thing...
 I look so weird, I mean look at the eyes!
After a while my other friend Zac arrived so Ewan and I pretended we were recording for YouTube and he then said I was crazy (He thought it was a livestream xD), so I pretended to be mad and say he wouldn't be put in my blog entry, he was sad so I then said...

And of course he said...
Will you Zac, will you?

Meanwhile Zac had only just realised Ewan had fabulous pink cotton candy hair, so I said...
*Insert Nicholas Cage Face Here xD
I went on brb for a while, but I had my 3DS next to me so Ewan tryed to bury me alive!

He was saying he only needed his tweeter (He put Tweeker xD) and a bit more time and he would've been successful.
I then looked around Ewan's town to find--------BUBBLE PATHS, BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE!!!!
And to be later told they're gumdrops...
I Don't Care!!!!!!!!!
I then decided to say hi to a few of Ewan's villagers but he then said in a VERY sinister tone, "Colton, treat him badly!"

Which I did by laughing at the 3DS so much when I saw him say he sucked, although in all honesty I don't mind him.
After that Zac and Ewan held an emotion show for me! They are so much worse than Dr.Shrunk himself!

After a while one of Ewan's friends arrived and the music in the emporium changed, it sounded very classy and calm, as if it was the type of music to be featured in a late 1970's film.


I thought perhaps it was closing time and to my surprise it did, in fact it had been shut. Therefore I was trapped outside while they where having fun inside!
Eventually they came out...
Then I went to tell Ewan that I had to go.

I hope you enjoyed today's ACNL post but I have something to tell you guys. I have recently been really busy with school and home life so I simply have no time for posting anymore, so I am resigning for now, I will be back but not for a while so for now...

1 comment:

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^