Monday 14 July 2014

July 14 (Gia)

Hello Everyone!!! Welcome to another post! I kind of decided to only start posting about twice a week because it's basically posting every other day... Most people don't realize how difficult it is to post! You have to drag the pictures down and have to add the captions and blah blah blah... so posting twice a week would be good for me and my schoolwork when I go back to school (TWO MORE WEEKS.) also the less stress would give you much better posts!!! (I Think Im The Only One Who's Posting Anyways...) Anyway, Sorry for the long sorry but heres what you've all been looking for! (Cue the actual post)

I fully expanded my house! MY STRESS AND MULTIPLE MIGRAINS ARE GONE...

YES


NO. BED REWARD.


NOW YOU TELL ME.

I then crushed my friends because their loans weren't paid off! and to gloat of corse...
#SpendingTooMuchTimeWithTomNook


"They Never Leave you alone. Your Private Life Is now theirs..."-Haymitch Abernathy from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

OH MY GOD WHAT IS WITH ALL THE UGLY CAMPERS?!?!?!?!

You better, because if you leave, I will find whoever is holding you captive and kill them.

THEY'VE FOUND MY HIDEOUT. RUNNN!!!!


On a completly unrelated note, My (real life) mom and dad had their baby in Tomodachi Life!!! Best wishes to you, Baby Morgan!



Today's video which Im running out of good ones to show you... heh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-elI3cO4x4 This is my favorite song as a little girl also this is me and James' song... I miss him like crap... Can't wait for school to start <3
Also This is another song of me and Anna's! MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG EVER!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice post Gia, but if you didn't see I have drafts of my upcoming posts ready xD so you aren't the only one posting, I am a little offended because I'm trying my best and I do have very important exams for the end of year 7, I'm not cross or angry just a teeny tiny tweeny bit offended but don't worry I know why you'd think you're the only one posting though :D -Ethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ethan, as far as I can see Gia is posting a couple of days a week, mainly the days we agreed on, Tuesday and Saturday. You have draft posts but no one can see them, you have plenty of other days to post when you want. You're not the only one who has a tough life, I know what's been happening to Gia recently and if I was in her position I wouldn't have wanted to post the past few weeks. There is plenty of balance in the blog, as long as you both post!
      Love the post, and the songs Gia! I hope you and James get to talk soon :3 Also, I'll leave a list of songs I like below (if it could help) <3-Your friend, Beth

      Delete
    2. I know Gia is sad, and I feel sorry for her, but believe it or not I am going through a bit more of a hard time at the moment, I don't want to discuss it because it is far to personal to me but just for the record I'm not being mean, I trying my best to post, but I have more worrying things to deal with at the moment. I hope you can all understand which is why I am currently going to leave the blog until I have the time to post again, my draft entry should be up later today or tomorrow, it will be a surprise to us all when I will return but hopefully I'll be back next month when things in my life have calmed down and I am moved to a new set in Year 8. Your friend, Ethan.

      Delete
    3. Gia has had a HELL of a lot going on, and her life has basically been ruined. I'm sorry if you're having a tough time too, but I wouldn't measure it against what's been going on with Gia. I feel sorry for you both and I wish you luck Ethan, hopefully we'll see you again in the future. I will continue to support Gia in her decision to post and give a lot of her time to this blog, despite what has been happening recently. Anyway, see you soon, and I understand. Your friend, Beth.

      Delete
  2. Sigma nobody to love
    All time low weightless
    Sweet female attitudes
    Kelly clarkson since u been gone
    Two door cinema club sleep alone
    Lily Allen air balloon
    Faul and wad ad changes
    The cooks down
    Coldplay magic
    Panic! At the disco ballad of Mona Lisa
    Kodaline all I want
    Klaxons there is no other time
    Duke dermont I got u
    Angel haze battle cry
    Coldplay viva la vida
    Dan Hyde my door
    Pharrel Williams Marilyn Monroe
    John Newman out of my head
    The vamps last night
    Paramore the only exception
    Avicii addicted to you
    Sweet female attitudes I'll bring you flowers
    Jungle busy earning
    Paolo nutini one day
    The script nothing
    Catfish and the bottle men cathleen
    Circle waves stuck between my teeth
    The vamps trumpets radio 1 live lounge April 10th 2014
    Foxes holding on to heaven
    McFly love is on the radio
    Bipolar sunshine where did the love go
    Five seconds of summer she looked so perfect
    I'm free Pitbull
    Liquid confidence you me at six
    Jubel klingande
    The horrors so now you know
    Kings of Leon temple
    Fever the black keys
    Grenade Bruno Mars
    The edge tonight alive
    Lorde royals
    Lily Allen air balloon
    Lily Allen our time
    Tove lo stay high
    Calvin Harris summer
    Sam smith stay with me
    Foxes holding into heaven
    Only real Cadillac girl
    Imagine dragons it's time
    Tiesto wasted
    Until the ribbon breaks goldfish
    Twin Atlantic heart and soul
    One direction you and I
    Ed sheeran I see fire
    Gorgon city here for you
    The pretty reckless messed up world
    Milky chance stolen dance
    Ella Henderson ghost
    Ella Eyre if I go
    Here's some -Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Yay!!! I didn't realize there were a bunch of comments!!! It's been hard to post and it sometimes have to wait a day... and also I have heard a bunch of those songs :D You have a great taste in music! -Gia xx

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^