Friday 18 July 2014

July 18 (Gia)

Sorry for the late posts! Mostly I haven't been playing because I lost some motivation and there wasn't much to post about. Also there shall be a new member rejoining us tomorrow! Beth shall post her first returning post tomorrow! Also the posting schedules have changed: Beth shall get Saturday and Wednesday and I shall get Tuesday and Friday! Look forward to the posts :)

We're just fishing for nothing. Thats cool

NAOMI! CHIEF WAS TALKING TRASH 'BOUT YOU.

THERES NOTHING GOING ON HERE except me buying heroine off Marshal...

Wow. Im decorating my house and I hear a knock at the door. I kinda expected Rosie but this greeting. Come on, Rosie, you wouldn't want to be waken up like this...

FINALLY I HAVE THREE PEICES OF THE ILLUMINATED SET AND NOW I CAN START WORKING ON MY ILLUMINATED GARDEN :DDDD THANK GOODNESS CARMEN MOVED OUT!


Ignore the X on the screen and the pricetag... Just here is a picture of my town layout!

Okay so this is my sister's game. She told me she'd repay me some bells once she got 5m. But She's buying a villager that costs 2m right? So I go to get the bells and get the villager but when I see how many bells she hid from me, I flipped. WOW SUMMER. WOW.

I was hanging out with Anna in the new bamboo garden in front of Marshal's. I see this little puff of star smoke in front of the full moon and I HAD to take this cute picture! I love how my town looks at night... JUST HATE THE TARANTULAS AND SCORPIONS.


Hey! I finally saw Cookie again after I met her in Andy's town, A-ville! But this time, Beth is holding Cookie for him :) It's adorable how she keeps remembering me :D

It was late and Chief was sick. SO I got myself stung by bees. All my other villagers laughed at me and called me names, but this sweetie didn't! :) I finally got the medicine to Chief but I didn't give him anything to chase it down because he said I was so hideous he couldn't even look at me...

Today's video :D Another one by the Old Miley! My other fav song!!! Dedicated to Beth and Andy! Hope all of you enjoy <3

Also With all the troubles I've been having recently, I decided to post ANOTHER song about my life. The others do not compare <3

4 comments:

  1. You. Are. The. Sweetest. -Your bff Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You. are. the. bestest. friend. ever. -Your bff Gia <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. HE CALLED YOU A TIME TRAVELER...
      NAOMI WE KNOW YOUR BIG SECRET NOW

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^