Saturday 12 July 2014

SCAMMER ALERT

Hiya guys! It's Naomi here... I just logged in to warn you about this scammer on Animal Crossing. Although it wasn't me who got scammed, it was ALMOST me, and I feel the need to post about him as a warning.

Quote from the person that got scammed:
Everyone, Krakenboltz is a scammer/stealer. He asked me if I wanted tangy for 600k and I said yes. But then he said to me "Open your gates so we can discuss it" So I did, and he came to my town, and changed the price to 1mil. So I said yes. I was away getting the money. I came back, and I saw my gold roses were gone, so I pulled wifi. When I went back on after I switched it back on, they were there. He tried to steal but failed. Just to let you know, never do anything with him. Sosu kinda tried to warn me, only in a diff way. Ty ;o
scammers FC: 0061-1871-2130

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^