Saturday 26 July 2014

July 26th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! I'm back with another post. Lots of EXCITING things have been happening! Not.

Anyway...........


While I was time traveling to get the snowman (bingo) series, I took a few pictures of the sky. It was really nice to see #Appleby with snow again!

 I found T-Bone in my igloo campsite! He was Andy's villager! ILUINU ANDY!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I won a giveaway, and managed to get the Weeding Day set! Thanks Kalel!

 I played hide and seek with Marshal!

 I decided to try and cheat.

 Oh so special.

 I don't think you can actually make an imperfect snowman, but thanks!

 Sweet grilled tofu!

Beau kept watching me achieve more items!





 I landed on the winter solstice! It's really beautiful! Not as beautiful as Andy baby though!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ #Appleby

  More #Appleby!

 I GOT A BINGOOOO!!!!! So far I have collected the bobsled and ski-slope wall!

 ....

 O.M.G. This was my CHRISTMAS present apparently.

 Yay!

 Marshal decided to move out! My darling Andy is ready for him, so I let him go. I will miss him though, he has been nice to have around Appleby! But he did move in on my path xD I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beau asked me to deliver something Zell had left at his house. I thought it would be a shirt or something ridiculous, but it was actually a realistic vintage camera!

♥ Mayor Beth of Appleby ♥
DC 7200-2217-6467

1 comment:

  1. I WANT SNOW AND CHRISTMAS AND SNOWMEN AND MORE MARSHALS :D
    Your really lucky to have your game :P Im in a mood about loosing it and SEVEN DAYS WITHOUT NL IS A PROB. I think I might know where it is though ;)
    -Gia <3

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^