Thursday 10 July 2014

July 11 (Gia)

Sorry I didn't post on Tuesday! Busy with family and all :) Here's today's post! <3

A couple of nights ago, Bailey invited me to her town! It was snowing and I went INSANE. Winter is honestly my favorite acnl season. It was time for some snow! Im so glad she time traveled to my favorite season for me <3 Also In this picture, From the left: Anna, Gia, Sasha, Bailey. We are also in the house Bailey made me! We're in the Cafe :)


I went to get some QR codes and Sable talked about HUMP DAY. I can't believe acnl did this xD It's not my favorite day because the boys on the back of my bus do STRANGE things...


I then went to Daphne's for a sleepover! Anna and I decided to dress in a pair! We're Chrissy and Francine! We had to share the Ice Room because Daphne only has three bedrooms :) She took the Princess Room and Meghan took the Gracie Room.

HELP. ME.


Okay, imagine Whitney in this wig. xD




This fortune is for Beth. Not me! xD


Maybe because Fang wants to make trust with his prey and demolish Erik 0-0

MEI AND MEH CREW AT DA CLUB

I then left Daph's for a bit. I accidentally ran into some drama... I got what I needed but My self esteem is ruined. The people that heard about it know what happened. Also to the person who ruined me: I have told Beth about what you have done to me. I am not powerless to you and you have no control over me. I have no sympathy for you since you ruined my sister. I have not forgiven you yet. Beth knows who you are and what you did to me. I will not say his name. Do not trust him if you know who he is...

Here's a link to today's video!


Enjoy! <3


Frozen: Do You Want to Build a Snowman Cover (Animal Crossing New Leaf)

2 comments:

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^