Tuesday 1 July 2014

July 1st (Gia)

Welcome to my first real post! Thank you all for supporting me on this decision and Beth letting me join! So anyway, here's the ACTUAL post!


        I decided to do some cycling in my second town for some new villagers and Ava decided to camp! Shes one of the few chicken villagers that I actually like

     I dont have a picture of this but I was on JVGS friend exchange and someone decided to give me   Octavian for FREE! :D Thank you, Gabby!


I Time traveled one day ahead to see is Octavian moved into a good spot. He decided to move right where Apple lived! It's actually quite cute that he moved in front of the Nyan Cat Pattern I made! Aparently he does love space!

 It seems Peanut is excited for Octavian to move in also!


              I time traveled to the next day and Octavian was unpacking! It's weird how the octopi walk on six legs.... It freaks me out but I guess its cool. He's not going to be staying here forever! When he moves, I can finally make a profit >:D

The next day (actual day not time traveling) I started up my game, the weather was crummy as usual ...

Rosie pinged me and asked for some furniture. She wanted a large piece and I started panicking a bit cuz I dont have much of that 0-0


I gave her my extra Sweets Bed! I spent 200k on that bed and if she gets rid of it I will kill her. This my friends, is not a joke :P

In return she gave me a HOMEWORK SET. *sharpens axe*

      NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
I will NEVER regret this nickname they gave me.

Pecan came over!


Kid-Kat was sick so I got myself stung by bees and Pash gave me some meds! YAY I WAS TOO LAZY TO SPEND 400 BELLS.

YOU. HAVE. NEVER. BEEN. HERE. SIR.
Luckily I used the Cafe Guide

Earlier tonight, Tristan came over and a bit later my friend Gia (NOT ME ANOTHER GIA) 
We Hung out for a bit and we errored a couple of times and after the third time I gave up and called it a night! :)

Okay I hope you enjoyed my first actual post and make sure to




Also Here is a picture of my new puppy! Her head is cocked because right before I take a picture, it meows. She aparently was confused but heres this ADORABLE picture of her! (Sorry itsa bit red... Weird lighting.)


ALSO HERE IS TODAY'S SONG! ANOTHER AMAING SONG BY SIA AND DAVID GUETTA! HOPE YOU ENJOY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzNQikqd7o

Please check this out as the song makes me feel strong and its just a tad better than Am I wrong :P

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG LOOK A CUTE DOGGIE AND A BRILLIANT POST ON MY SCREEN <3 -Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God, Beth, your making me cry tears of joy ;-;
      -Gia

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^