Saturday 5 July 2014

July 5th (Gia)

Sorry That I'm posting late! Went to go see some fireworks ^^ Such magic in the night sky...
Heres Today's Post for real this time :D
A couple of nights ago, a very nice girl gave me the polka-dot set! We both have very similar names!

She reads the blog! Omg she said such nice things about it which really made my day :')
I caught my first arapaima! SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW I CATCH SUCH LARGE FISH WITH MY LITTLE FISHING ROD 0-0

My friend Sasha came over and made a funny little greeting xD

I later went to her town and my friend Bailey later joined us! Bailey really wants Diana and Im trying to get her for her :D

Bailey later left, so me and Sasha went on the Hide-n-seek tour! I beat her MAJORLY at it by finding all four of the villagers :P Im surprised I found Ankha. (R.I.P. Ankha ;-;)
Sasha then had to go, and Bailey returned! We then went to my town to celebrate my least favorite holiday... (Which Bailey Loves)

UGH SHUT UP. YOU FREAK OUT EVERYONE! NOW LEAVE BEFORE I CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD.

"Why you gotta be so rude... Dont cha know Im human too"

Aw... Im going to miss you old buddy. I gave him to an old friend who wanted him. Maybe I'll visit you someday, my friend.

Someone was auctioning off Stitches! I jumped in and bought him for 10 million and the 7/11 set! It's going to take me a while to rebuild my bells...

Stitches chose a decent spot! A bit in front of The Cafe and behind my house :3 (I might see his face in my window at night)

I went to Bailey's town and OH MY GOSH. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO SEE SNOW!!! ;'D

Bailey then had to go. I opened up for Sasha and we glitched onto Stitches' landplot. But then Bailey joined us and killed us :P

Naomi came over for the first time in three months... and we held a veiwing and funeral for Bob. The leaf is a skeleton aka his body and we soon buried him in the hole and left little gifts. May you forever rest in peace, Bob.

Later Naomi and I held a yard sale that was EXTREAMLY successful and helped me clean my town  A LOT... Thank you for hanging out with me Naomi! Im so glad to see you again!

Just a reminder, I still have a BUNCH of stuff in my yard sale and have a bunch of rares in there also! If you want to stop by, leave a comment of message me :)

Thanks for reading! Here is today's video:
Its a really bizzare Animal crossing video me and Naomi watched. Its really short but leaves a big impression on you... Heh... (I am not responsible for mental insaneness, comas, heart attacks, ect.)
WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK. After you watch you'll be like WHAT. THE. HECK. :3
#IDareYouToWatch >:3








1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for reading Jia, for the lovely post Gia, and R.I.P Bob!

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^