Saturday 19 July 2014

July 19th 2014 (Beth)

Hi again everyone! Welcome back to my posts! ^^ Now Ethan has resigned, I couldn't bear letting Gia do this alone, the amazing person that she is, so I'm back on Saturday's and Wednesday's to help her run this blog! I have missed doing this, but it is strange to be posting again! I am so glad to be back though :3

So, before I start, what has happened since I last blogged? Well here's a list of my current villagers-
Fauna
Lopez
Bruce
Diana
Beau
Zell
Erik
Deirdre
Cookie
Marshal

Aside from that, read on to find out how Appleby and my knowledge of acnl is developing! My highlights consist of turnips and more turnips, being killed by a train and finding out the truth about balloons. So interesting.

 Andy and I bought a LOT of turnips and made a LOT of money when he had a 500 bell turnip spike xD I LOVE YOU ANDY DARLING!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I found you Naomi....

 Pretty sky ♥

 My lowest turnip price ever o.o

 Bruce moved back in!

 Thanks Erik...I just love the way Andy is looking at me though!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Lolly destroyed my park moved in and out! She's cute (not as cute as my lovely baby though<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥), but I wanted to give her to someone who needed her, so I hosted a giveaway!

 Do you Diana? Do you?

I had my first thunderstorm in ages!

 Lucy also moved in and out xD


 I experienced the bug off and summer solstice on the same day! And hunted down Isabelle.





 Gia kindly let Andy and I look around her town, and her honeymoon house! Thank you so much Gia! I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 During glitching, a train killed me.

 I was sent to island heaven, and carried on with my glitching xD

 Now back in Appleby as an angel, I created a new cafe. Thank you SO much to my darling baby for helping me make it! I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I saw my second double rainbow!

And found out balloons go AROUND houses instead over over them. I know, not the biggest discovery. . .

 . . .

 <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Mayor Beth of Appleby ♥
DC 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back, Beth! I missed your posts so much! Thanks for re joining :)
    This is going to be fun :D -Gia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to be back <3 You're welcome hun! Ikr :D -Beth xx

      Delete
  2. ARE YOU CALLING ME A COW?
    BETH I AM OFFENDED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shh Naomi calm down... We all think you're a cow :3
      -Gia

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^