Monday 10 March 2014

10th March 2014 (Andy)

Hello everyone, welcome to our new blog page! I hope you'll enjoy reading all of our posts! Since last time, a lot of things have happened! So here's what happened today:

Before I started playing, I took a picture of some nature in ACNL, on the title screen. This was taken just south of the train station, at about 4 in the morning.

Here is a picture of the night sky outside of my house. It's a very peaceful scene!

Beth and I decided to see the alien that appears on TV at 3:33 on specific days, for only that minute. She time traveled to that time and we watched her harvest TV, where the alien showed up. Spooky!

When we were done, I went up to Main Street. It's very quiet this early in the morning.

This is a picture of Main Street in my town. It's fully completed, which took a very long time.

I visited a random dream town, and talked to Eunice in it. She's pretty confident that it's the best town.

After, I went to town hall. Before I went in, I saw T-Bone standing around. He's an early riser too!


I had the night-owl ordinance for a long time, but I changed it to the early-bird ordinance because I wake up earlier.


This is what my lighthouse looks like in the dark. It got a little bit cloudy, but it's still a nice picture.


30 minutes later, the new ordinance went into effect! Now shops will open earlier and villagers will wake up earlier.

 I went to Re-Tail to test it out. Re-Tail's new hours are from 6 am - 11 pm. I saw a sloppy chair there, which I bought.

 I also visited the police station. I saw a spade tee there, which I stole claimed.

 Saharah was in town today, and I payed her 3,000 bells to install a new flooring and wallpaper. This time, they turned out to be an imperial tile and a tree-lined wall. I changed it back to my alpine wall and rug after.

Later in the day, I saw Marcie and Cookie standing next to each other on the cobblestone bridge. You can never have too many pink villagers!

 I went to the island to do some tours. I got 16 medals for the Elite Scavenger Tour.

 The fastest time I could get on the Elite Scavenger Tour was 4 minutes and 1 second remaining. That was a new record for me!

 When I got back from the island, Phineas awarded me with the Silver Medalist badge! I did a lot of tours, so I'm glad it payed off.

This is my collection of badges currently.

 My alpine sofa was the last item I needed to customize to have my entire alpine series match. Cyrus finished it today, so now my alpine series is complete!

This is how it looks in my main room. All of it was customized to beige-colored wood and the wave design on the fabric.

I checked how many visitors my town has had. It's a pretty low number compared to other towns, because I tend to focus on single player gameplay.

Last but not least, I got a Dream Address for my town! It's in the picture above, so you can visit my town whenever you want.

I hope you liked this post, and also Beth's and Naomi's posts! I look forward to see our towns grow together. I'll see you all next time!

3 comments:

  1. Another great post I will make sure to visit your dream town soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post baby, you're perfect in every single way! Aw, Marcie and Cookie are very cute, not as cute as you though, my darling Andy! I love you and everything about you XOXOXOXO <3<3<3 ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're perfect in every single way, darling! You're the cutest girl in the universe!!!! I love everything about you, lover <333 Thanks for the amazing comment! See you soon <333333333 XOXOXOOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^