Wednesday 12 March 2014

12th March 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone!


On Sunday night, I opened my gate for wifi night. Ethan and Anna came over.


I went on brb, but had my DS next to me as I was talking to my boyfriend, so I managed to get these pictures as Ethan pushed me onto Main Street and started hitting me with an axe. Thanks Ethan! :P

Ethan asked Anna to push him onto the cliff, and I shouted what I was thinking!


Yesterday, my perfect Andy came over. I changed the time so we could see the spooky alien that airs for 1 minute at 3:33am on Sundays and Mondays. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH (oh okay that's a ghost lol).

Oops, I never found the owner XD

On Cherry's profile, I spoke to Willow. She seemed upset that I haven't spoken to her on that account for a while. Sorry Willow!


I saw Katie, and even though I didn't take her anywhere (sorry kitty), I did take a few photos with her while a balloon floated by. 

Today, I created a few QR codes, which you can find on our QR code page.

Before I go, I would just like to say I have our first dream town review (on this website), which you can find here.

Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 7200-2217-6467



2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fun wi-fi night, Beth! I think you're perfect too, lover <3 That alien is definitely creepy, lol. Willow and Katie are pretty cute animals, but you're even cuter, Beth! <333333333 I like all of your designs, so thanks for posting some new ones! I'll also read your dream town review! Nice entry, see you later <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wish you were there <3333 You're perfect baby, I'm glad we got to see the alien together! Nothings as cute as you baby <333333333 I love everything about you!! I love all of your entries darling ♥♥♥ see you soon! XOXOXOX

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^