Saturday 15 March 2014

15th March 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! Before I start I need everyone to know a few things. 

The dream diary page will be up and running again later today, sorry for the temporary absence of it. I will carry on doing adventures, I have just been typing a dream adventure in draft and had to temporarily save it as unpublished. 

I will not be opening for wifi night tomorrow night. I will be without internet for a few days so if people see I'm offline I HAVEN'T DELETED YOU I PROMISE!!!! I will be back on Tuesday for my normal blog post and if I need anything posting I will tell Andy, who I will still be in daily contact with. 

Andy is in charge of comments until I'm back, but he can keep me updated through phoning, so I will be able to know what's going on :P

So, onto my normal post, here's what I've been up to! 

 The other day, Adrian asked to come over. I left my 3DS on so he could wander around, as he hasn't been over for months, but we disconnected after a while. Sorry about that, Adrian!

 I paid a quick visit to Naomi's town. 

 I visited Andy's town in a dream, and ended up staying over 24 hours! I LOVE YOU BABY XXXXXX





When I returned to Appleby this morning, I had bad luck and kept eating the floor falling over.




I found my old rococo lamp from Cherry's house, and made my rococo set complete!

Oh Shep, flirty as always! Keep off, I'm taken doggie!!!

I also added the large alpine table my darling Andy gave me a while ago to my alpine set <333 Thank you lovely XOXOXO

I visited the HHA, but have no people up there! I've been playing since June, and have 2 StreetPass homes and 1 SpotPass.

I saw Felicity in T&T, she looks so cute with that green chair! Not as cute as Andy though! ♥

In Gracie Grace, I bought a veil and maid dress. 





The cherry blossom is so pretty, I can't wait to see it!




I saw Phineas, and it turns out A-Ville was the 50th town I've dreamed about! Wow!

Lastly, I went to Re-Tail to have Cyrus make I Love You into a music box ♥

Signatures- 
 

Enjoy Andy and Naomi's AMAZING posts while I'm gone, and see you Tuesday! <3

Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 7200-2217-6467

13 comments:

  1. Don't worry Beth, I'll keep you updated on the blog and I'll post anything you need me to! Thanks for visiting my dream town, I hope you liked it! <3 I love you!!! Congratulations on completing the rococo set! You're welcome to ask for any of my furniture, I will try to get it for you if you need anything! :) Sorry that your HH Showcase is empty, I hope it fills up soon! You're the cutest person ever!! <333 Also congrats on the new badge! Your posts are amazing, lover! See you soon <333333 XOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy, you're the best person alive and you're complete perfection! Thank you for your constant love and support! I LOVED visiting your dream town, lover! Thank you for everything!!!! You're the cutest person ever! Thank you darling <3333333 Your posts and your EVERYTHING is amazing, my lover!!!! See you soon <333333333 XOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
    2. Beth? Did you ever get the chance to do my sigs?-GIA

      Delete
    3. Please list your villagers, and your signature will be made :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha ''Eating the floor'' :'), nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I accidentally stayed in Aika Village for 1 1/2 days
      Its A LOT less scarier during the day :)
      The Endless Scares of Aika
      "Mommy I love you"
      NO GET AWAY!-Gia

      Delete
  4. Mayor Ethan from Habitat16 March 2014 at 04:07

    ...Aika Village... The darkness is coming...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LEAVE SHEP ALONE!!!
    And OMG- Jeffacake commented 0-0 (I randomly came up with this nickname whilst my brother was eating jaffa cakes, and I was on jeffs blog)
    -Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Feeling so honored right now ^^
      -Beth

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^