Tuesday 25 March 2014

25th March 2014 (Andy)

Hello everyone, welcome to another post! Here's what happened recently.

Boomer finally moved out of my town, so I went to Beth's town and got Kevin to move in. The only reason I got him was to unlock Public Works Projects that require a jock to request them, so once I unlock them all, I'm going to let Kevin move out. Thanks for holding him for me, Beth! I love you!!! <333333 XOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥

The next day, his house plot showed up below Marshal's house.

When I visited T-Bone's house, I looked in his rococo dresser, which had a school chair inside of it. T-Bone let me have it.

At Re-Tail, I gave Cyrus 3 gold nuggets and 10,000 bells to make me a piece of furniture from the golden series. I needed a golden clock, but he made me a golden bench instead. Maybe next time I'll be more lucky.

I saw Saharah wandering my town, and I paid her 3,000 bells for a new flooring and wallpaper. She put in an astro floor and a sci-fi wall. I kept the sci-fi wall, and sold the astro floor.

I also saw Phineas walking around, and he gave me the Good Host badge! People have been visiting my town more often than I thought. Thanks to everyone who has visited! :D

I gave T-Bone some fruit, and he rewarded me with a military uniform. I had no idea he was in the military!

In the police station, I saw a pitfall seed, but instead of taking it, I left it there to do some inventory management. But then Copper said "maybe someone else will want it." What do you mean, "want"?! I thought this was a lost and found, not an item giveaway! So I guess it's not a lost and found, it's just Copper giving things to people he just finds on the ground, lol.

Then Marshal said something really suspicious. Is he saying he lives with someone else? Nibbles, perhaps?

I went up to Main Street to update my dream town, and I saw Nate there for the first time! He was one of the first 10 villagers of my town. After talking to him, I updated my dream town, which you can visit using the Dream Address 4000-3743-4687.

That's all for today, thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I've visited your town twice I may feature it on My Miiverse Blog:Dream Day :-) tell me if you would like to be entered into the randomiser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks! Sure, you can add me to the randomiser. See ya :)

      Delete
  2. You're very welcome for Kevin, darling <333333333 I knew how much you wanted him ;) I would do anything for you, eternal lover ♥♥♥♥♥ Congrats on the badge and good luck with getting the golden clock, I'll try and get one for you baby <33333 Your villagers are really naughty, just like someone else I know....I love you Andy!!!!!! <333333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for everything, darling! <333333 I didn't really want HIM, I just want his Public Works Projects xD I would do anything for you too, eternal lover! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks, but don't worry about getting me the golden clock if you don't want to! Everyone in my town is naughty, lol! I love you Beth, see you soon <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^