Tuesday 18 March 2014

18th March 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! I got my SD card to work this morning, so here's my pictures from the weekend!

I noticed the Cherry Blossom festival is soon, and spent the next few days without internet cutting down every single fruit tree in my town and replacing them with normal trees, so they will turn pink with the cherry blossom. 

I spotted Phineas, who gave me the dreamer badge!


I also visited Cyrus, who made me a music box with I Love You in it. I went to pick it up and the on screen the text said 'Take home the I Love You?', which I found quite funny.

I popped to the island, to look for bushes, and Kapp'n asked me if my haircut is popular 'these days'.


I changed Zell's catchphrase to 'twisty' and spotted Static in a flower, which made him look like a flower with a purple squirrel head!


I paid off my home loans on Kiwi and Cherry's profiles!


Andy came over to collect Freya, who decided to move out on Saturday, the day I didn't have internet until Monday. This was REALLY annoying, but using a little time traveling, I managed to stay on the same day and Andy picked up Freya after Annalisa moved out yesterday. We also discovered you can both attend the fishing tourney ceremony! Thank you for coming over, my gorgeous boyfriend whom I love with all my heart <333333333 XOXOXOXO ♥♥♥

Walker FINALLY requested the jungle gym, or climbing frame as it is called in the UK (where I live).

Today, I noticed a new house plot! It was Annalisa, who has decided to move in from my lovely boyfriends town. I am looking forward to meeting her properly, as I have only seen her a few times in A-Ville! ♥♥♥ I'm sure she's perfect, because everything that Andy has ever spoken to is perfection!!!! XOXOXOXO I LOVE YOU DARLING!!! <333333333

Phineas also gave me the letter writing badge, as I wrote loads of letters while I was away that basically said 1234567890, as letters have to be 10 characters long (little trick from Andy there, guys!). Thank you for that tip, darling <3333

 Kevin wanted to read the notice board. Nice try! 

I planted some bamboo by my pond.
And noticed if you trip by the cliff, it affects the flowers on the beach, even though they're down on the sand!
 I only played for a little on Shamrock day, after Andy had collected Freya, but I managed to get the hat and a quick picture of the cut out after talking to Isabelle!

That's all for now, but I have uploaded a few QR codes to the QR code page (including a Tangy face board and summer shirt requested by Ethan) and a brand new dream adventure of Andy's perfect town here! Before I go, I would just like to say all of your comments will be replied to within the next few days, sorry I have been so busy!

Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your SD card, I hope it works tomorrow. Your town will look very pretty during the Cherry Blossom festival, but not as pretty as you! <3333 Congrats on the dreamer and letter writing badges! Also congrats on paying off Kiwi and Cherry's home loans! :D Thanks for keeping Freya for me, I hope you like Annalisa! Attending the fishing tourney ceremony with you was fun! I love you with all my heart, Beth <33333333 I'm so glad you got the jungle gym/climbing frame! Thanks, Walker! I also like the new QR codes and dream adventure you did! Nice entry, see you soon eternal soulmate <333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you, recommending I restart did the trick, darling <333333333 I'm so glad it works now! You're gorgeous, my baby ♥♥♥ Thank you so much my dear soulmate <333333 You're very welcome, it's my pleasure, I always want to help you! I love you with all my everything, Andy <3333333333 Thank you for everything you do and all of your lovely compliments and support, eternally! I love EVERYTHING about you <333333333333 See you soon, I love you and need you eternal soulmate <3333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. May you do a dream Diary of Kittens???
    I recently updated it and I say it is verryy pretty!
    DA in my tpc!-GIA MEOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, all you need to do is fill out the form on this page hon- http://weloveacnldreamdiary.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact-me.html
      -Beth MEOW

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^