Thursday 20 March 2014

Sorry (20th March 2014 (Naomi))

Hi guys, sorry but i really dont feel like posting today, i hope you understand. I will later publish an aika village visit as a sorry. I'm just feeling stressed right now. I will however, leave you with the usual daily creepy pasta. This one has to be read, as there are no more (good) videos left.
http://gamingcreepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_New_Bloody_Leaf
Id also like to say, before i go, that nintendo are pulling wifi for the wii and normal ds/ dsi games. Id love to visit your ACCF town before its too late
See you next time

1 comment:

  1. That's okay, I know how it feels to be stressed. I hope things get better for you, and thanks for the creepypasta! See ya (:

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^