Thursday 13 March 2014

13th March 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone, welcome to another post about A-Ville! Today was a busy day in my town because I did so many favors for my villagers. Here's what happened today!

The first villager I talked to was Nibbles, who asked me to dig up her time capsule that I buried for her a while ago. 

 When I went to the place I bury all the time capsules at, I noticed not only Nibbles's time capsule, but also a second one! I dug up both of them and the other one belonged to Portia. Ignore all the other miscellaneous things I have in my inventory :P

This is the letter that Nibbles wrote to herself and placed in the time capsule. When I gave the time capsule back to her, she rewarded me with what was inside - a kiwi tank.

 When I gave Portia's time capsule to her, she also gave me what was inside, which was a space suit! I didn't know she was interested in becoming an astronaut!

This was Portia's letter that she put in the time capsule.

 Later on, Boomer asked me for a fruit, so I got a pear for him. When it asked what I wanted to give him, I was surprised to see that I could have given him a flea! I wouldn't eat that...

 Shortly after giving him the pear, I talked to Whitney, who was wandering nearby. She asked me to deliver something to Boomer, who I had just talked to, so I walked back to him and gave him the delivery. I guessed what was inside, and he gave me what Whitney bought him! That's a little rude, lol.

 I told Whitney I had delivered it, and she now thinks Boomer has a crush on her. I didn't tell her that Boomer had just given me her gift to him, though...

Next, I went to Annalisa's house, and she asked me to get Marshal. I found him soon after, and they talked about something random.

To say thanks for fetching Marshal for her, Annalisa rewarded me with her picture! I didn't know my friendship level was that high with her.

I placed it in one of my museum exhibits. It looks like she is looking away, in a shy way. Her quote is "The home is where the heart is."

I also found T-Bone sleeping in his house.

I thought he just woke up early, but apparently he's so tired because he stays up so late. Sorry T-Bone, but the early-bird ordinance is in effect now.

He asked me to catch something for him, so I caught him a common butterfly. He rewarded me with a flea. Thanks, pal.

I went to Re-Tail to have my rococo sofa customized. I saw Lucha there, standing beside the window. He must like being in the spotlight.

While I waited for Cyrus to finish with my rococo sofa, I checked my citizen satisfaction with Isabelle. She gave me a quote from Pave, the freaky peacock. I hope he doesn't start to visit my town more often...(shiver)

I also had my fortune told by Katrina on Main Street. I guess this means I'll be winning a lot during the Fireworks Show in August! It serves Crazy Redd right for selling so many forgeries.

I checked back with Cyrus later, and he was done customizing my rococo sofa, so I took it back home with me.

I updated my dream town, and Luna told me one person had visited. If you want to visit my dream town, my Dream Address is 4000-3743-4687.

That's it for today, but I'll be back on the 16th with another A-Ville update! Tomorrow will be Naomi's post, and the 15th will be Beth's post. See you all next time!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting Annalia's pic! Aw, Marshal looks so cute when you can just see his ears, but not as cute as you baby!!!!! I wouldn't eat that flea either :P Home is where the heart is, and my heart is with you!!!! That rococo sofa looks so pretty in purple! Villagers can be rude sometimes, lol.I hope you have good luck always, my darling! You should have two dreamers now, because I'm spending the whole day there XD I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXOXOXOX <33333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥ -Your girlfriend, Beth XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely girlfriend <33333 You're the cutest being in existence! My heart is always with you, too <3<3<3 Thanks, I like the sofa in purple! I hope you always have good luck as well, love XOXO Thanks for visiting my dream town, I LOVE YOU BETH <333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^