Sunday 30 March 2014

March 30th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! I'm back :P


 The other day, I created a new player for the QR code space. She's called Cassia, like the player I deleted a while back, so as my darling Andy said, it's the Return Of Cassia! Thanks for that clever name, my cutie <333333333333 XOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Renee moved in from the campsite. 

 I finally attended the completion ceremony for my jungle gym/climbing frame.

 Treat yourself, Fauny :P

Aw, thanks Walky!

I visited the island to collect some flowers for Andy, I LOVE YOU <3333333 XOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, and bought this hat. 

I paid the down payment on Cassia's profile, so she now has a little home. 


Sorry Annalisa, I couldn't resist the look on her face XD The next time I cycled, she moved out! 


I found my uncle in the campsite. Joke, my uncle's not a hamster, but he is called Graham!

I built a new fire pit. It's now on the north side of town, so I can plant cedar trees around it.


Diana moved in from the campsite. I think she's popular, so I'm going to raffle her off when she leaves, so if you want her, keep an eye out for that! 

 I attended the completion ceremony to the fire pit.


 I built a flower arch to the entrance to my new park..

...and a hot spring for my new zen garden. 

 Then, a massive wart planted his house right on it.

I built a face board.

 And met the wart. I might write a creepy pasta about him, he's really scary...

 I made Fauny say 'popcorn'.

And decided to create this, which should be on the QR blog soon!





 Leonardo requested the solar panel, which made me build an eco garden. 

 I decided to build two streetlamps in front of the town hall.



I got back to civilization internet, and Andy came over! I've missed you so much, and I love you SO much my darling <33333333333 XOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Also, I am opening my gate at 8pm GMT tonight, which is now 5 hours ahead of EDT, so that will be 3pm EDT. I hope you can make it, and see my town! 

Mayor Beth of Appleby <3
DC 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're back, I missed you while you were gone, my darling Beth! You're a cutie, lover <333333 Yay, the return of Cassia, lol! I LOVE YOU, BETH!!! Thanks for all the flowers! Congrats on all the new PWP's you built in your town! Your town looks very nice :) Sorry about Wart Jr. moving in, I don't like him very much either, but he should be gone soon because you cycle so much! I love you so much, thanks for another amazing blog post! See you ALWAYS <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO happy I'm back darling! I missed you SO much!!! You're a cutie, babe <33333333 I LOVE YOU ANDY!!! ♥♥ You're VERY welcome, darling <3333 Thank you! I'm trying to make it like it is in my head XD You're town looks very nice, baby <333 Hopefully he'll be gone soon enough! I love you so very much and so very passionately, thanks for EVERYTHING, darling! See you ALWAYS <33333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ -Your eternal soulmate, Beth <3<3<3

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^