Wednesday 26 March 2014

26th March 2014 (Naomi)

So i haven't done much over the past few days, but heres the post anyway
Starting off on a kinda sad note... Remember Ankha? She's gone. The DC caused me to lose her... She never arrived in my town, and it's a bummer really, so if you have her, please say D:

Anyway, after picking up Walker, i did a bit of glitching with myself. I found out if you're the assistant in the glitch, the person will appear as if they went into the object:


And if you are the glitcher, you will see yourself on top of said object:


I plot resetted and got Walkers house so it wasnt inside of my private area (THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG, BUT I PROMISE I MEAN THE PC HOUSE AREA, OMG)
I then decided to pay the down payment for the house to get to get closer to an 100% approval rating.
MORE GLITCHING!! This time, I died...


On Naomi's screen, Sherlock just dissappeared.

Awkward...

Just before ending, i wanted to visit the HHA
It didnt turn out too good... the whole place shrank!

I went home (To Baker St) and saw Shep. He said how all his 'natural swagger' was influenced by the book of the history of Baker St...
There isnt much history though... 2 days makes Shep swaggy...imagine 2 weeks, or 2 months, or 2 YEARS.

Now... time for a short dream review... kinda too short (& creepy) to put as an official review.
This bit is quite long, so bear with me!














October ? Wolfgang moved into town.
See, this town is special... This person invited 2 Wolfgangs into their town... both cancelled eachother out. Now, when anything SHOULD mention Wolfgang... the game CRASHES!!!
Theres even an invisible house to go along with it. You cant build or walk through it:
Its really creepy... I literally couldnt move. I clicked the house icon for where i was and my game crashes on me. If you want to visit this glitchy town, search Weeville.



  Anyway, the last thing to happen was... I got lucky!
Hes so adorbs!



So, im sorry for such a short blog post, but theyre not going to be very long as im in the process of moving everything over. As soon as Baker St has all the items, the blogs will be bigger, i promise!

Todays creepy pasta:
http://rainbowumbreon.deviantart.com/journal/Abandoned-An-Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-CreepyPasta-385288525



See you soon! In the meantime please read Andy's & Beth's posts :3




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post, hon :3 Not feeling the best but this cheered me up a little. You are amazing <3 -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about losing Ankha, but congrats on getting Lucky. I hope you can get Ankha soon! Wow, glitches can turn out really weird, especially that Wolfgang glitch. Good luck with moving everything over to Baker St! Thanks for another great post, see you next time (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I'm too late to get Butch…-Tristan from Big City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read my reply, a said I DID get lucky, but if you're on when butch is in boxes, he's ypurs

      Delete
  4. Hi Naomi!!!
    Guess what!
    I have Ankha in my cycle town!
    If you want her then I'll sell her to you!
    -Gia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you want Gia? I'll pay whatever if it's reasonable -Naomi

      Delete
    2. I'm not friends with you, remember? I need your friend code please. -Tristan from Big City.

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^