Sunday 23 March 2014

23rd March 2014 (Naomi)

So, id like to start the blog off with these 2 pictures of 2 of my favorite villagers!


Hehehe... they're in boxes!! Wait.. WHAT!?!?!
Dont worry! I meant to do this! Lets start with todays post!


Truth is... I GOT A NEW COPY WAHOOO!!!

So, I decided on the name Sherlock, and the town Baker St...
First thing I noticed was how the train moved another way compared to previously in Catville, but there was no big change



I used an eye guide to get this cute one with blush


 And when i stepped out....








                                  









After a LONG introduction, I made my way to the town tree hall.



Helpful izzy! Im the 'mayor' and you havent even told me your name? Also, why are you a bunch of question marks? I havent introduced myself to the villagers, yet their names show up...





Do I HAVE to be a resident? Being a resident is too mainstream....







I could always move in with a resident....




That would have been helpful 5 minutes ago... Also... are you in charge of the tracks or something? They were closed before I came in here....



Fact #1: Isabelle likes the words 'Main Street'





I took a detour introducing myself to some villagers... These two... uhh... are both PREETTY scary...




I made my way to nooks...





I think that was the first thing i did when i chose the map, nook.




I WILL NOT WAIT, YOU SHOULD HURRY


Ok... anywhere right... OH! HERE NOOK!
Wait.... WHAT DO YOU MEAN, JUST MOVE IT.


I eventually found a place not too far from that area, and went to the town hall to save...








OK, this part was creepy. When it asked for my birthday, the right numbers were already there....



Yay I can save!

Ohh... right...







I found all of my starters. These will be cycled, so please tell me if youre interested...
Some people want merry, so no villagers will be reserved, unless you're Beth or Andy. Sorry!
You could also trade me for Lucky.

It eventually saved afterwards, so I switched accounts, and started cycling.
When checking for a ping, I saw Phineas.

To my surprise, I recieved a weed busters badge. Wow... months of picking up 1 or 2 weeds finally paid off...


Rosie pinged not long after, and moved into Baker St.
Paula, a scary bear moved in.

I then accidently tt'd a month, to find Walker wanted to leave.
I obviously told him yes


I then opened, like with Rosie, to wireless. I found it much safer than the internet. Someone from TBT could possibly take him.

I totally didnt get my hair done....





I invited Walker to Baker St, and he too, accepted the request.
Like with Rosie, I plot resetted for him.


I also moved Goldie into Baker St, and Del moved into Catville. I unfortunately cant locate the pictures.

Thats it for now, the only other picture I have was of Pate moving, but when I tt'd to her moving date, she was already gone. I dont know what happened, and feel really bad as I was going to give her to someone that had her as a dreamie.


Today's Creepy Pasta:
http://bramblecrossing.tumblr.com/post/57441776524/its-cold-in-here-isnt-it-creepypasta-oneshot

My town map:
Google being google:


See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, there's so many wonderful pictures! Thank you for another great blog post ^^ Good luck with your new town, it's an amazing map, I love the island and private beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting a second copy of acnl, and for getting a new badge! I agree that it's confusing why Isabelle has ??? as a name, even though the villagers haven't introduced themselves either, lol. Nice town map, I like the layout! I'm glad you can move villagers around between the two towns so you can cycle easier. I don't need any of those 5 starters so feel free to cycle them out or give them away! Nice blog post, see you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll trade you Lucky for Butch PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!! Please tell me your FC below! -Tristan from Big city

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have to wait till he's in boxes, and you would have to pick up first if that's ok Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.K. I can do that! Thanks Naomi! I'm looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Blog and i love Animal Crossing New Leaf,thank you Nintendo for this game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet of you! Thank you Nintendo! ^^ -Beth

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^