Thursday 27 March 2014

27th March 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! 

The other day, I saw a house plot, which told me Bud was moving in.

 I had a frog camping. 

 Yes, I had you in ACWW :P




 My darling Andy came over to collect Kevin <33333 I love you Andy!!!! <333333333 XOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥



 I had space for my jungle gym, so I took Isabelle out and paid it off. 



Eloise moved out during cycling. 

 And took Katie over to A-Ville! Thank you for having her, baby <33333333 XOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥

 I celebrated Fauna's birthday.


 Avery moved in, who I don't like XD

Aw poor Walky!

 Oh come on, it was only a pitfall :P

 I persuaded Renee to move in.

 Went to see Katrina, who told me I'm lucky in love! She's right, I love you SO much my darling Andy <3333333333 XOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Lastly, I dropped some flowers off at my perfect boyfriend's town <33333333 Thank you for helping me darling! I couldn't help noticing how upset the player looks if you try to use the megaphone XD <3333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥

That's all for today, but just so you know, Naomi may not post on Saturday, and has sent everyone her apologies <3

Mayor Beth of Appleby <3
DC 7200-2217-6467

7 comments:

  1. Frobert was in my ACNL town I miss him :-( but he is ACWW town now as well as my beloved Kiki and Tangy so I am still happy that I have them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw can you reserve Bud for me? If you want to keep him that's fine I'm just asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO sorry but I'm no longer doing villager reservations ;(

      Delete
  3. Thanks for keeping Kevin for me, and thanks for all the visits! They are very enjoyable <333333 Hey, I had Bud in my town before! Congrats on the new jungle gym!!!! :D Happy birthday, Fauna! AW POOR WALKER he looks so distressed lol :P I'm in love with you, Beth! Katrina was right <333333 Thanks for all the flowers! Another amazing blog post :) I love you, see you soon <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome, my darling <3333333 I love seeing you! Aw, he's okay, but not my favorite villager! You're my favorite anything....MMMMM.... Thank you darling, and thank you from Fauna XD Lol, I probably should have helped him up XD I'm in love with you Andy! You're amazingly perfect, soulmate <3333 You're welcome! I love your posts too, my baby <3333333 I love everything about you, see you now <33333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ -your soulmate, Beth <3<3<3

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^