Monday 24 March 2014

24th March 2014 (Beth)

Hi all! How's everyone? I hope everyone's well!

 I found Roald while cycling. I tried to move him in, but no matter how many times I tried, he just told me he was 'tempted'.

I fell in a pitfall when Fauna turned around and just stared at me. Oh thanks so much for caring :P

 Victoria moved in while I cycled some more, at least she only killed 3 precious pink roses XD





 I met a few new villagers, and stopped Zell from moving out. 



 I had a few people animals in camp, and when I had room I asked Eloise to move in. 

 I couldn't help taking a picture here, I can't wait to fill it with purple tulips and mushrooms!

I saw Eloise's house plot.

 And even though I knew she was moving in, my player still seemed very shocked. 

 Fauna started calling me 'cupcake' once more. I was muffin, now cupcake...Fauna, what is this?

 Eloise moved in.

 And started the great art of tree sniffing. Oh, have you not heard of it?

 Not more pitfalls...

 Ankha decided to move, and since Naomi has a new copy she can move to, I let her go.

 I opened my gate for wifi night, and the first to arrive was my dear boyfriend, gorgeous Andy! XOXOXOXO <33333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥

 At one point, I dug a hole as Andy ran towards me, and he ended up IN the hole! It was really weird!

 We went to my fire pit, and tried to fall into holes purposely. It didn't take me long to realize if you dig a hole in front of a stump/bench and sit on the stump, you can fall into the hole when you try to get off!


Naomi and Anna also came over, but we disconnected very shortly after. 

 Don't look up my dress! :P I smashed my teeth to bits ate the floor fell over a few times. Maybe you should try it sometime, quite tasty! XD

 Andy and I fell in a few more holes!

 I found Bud in my campsite, and made him move in! I had him in WW, but am not planning on keeping him very long. 

 Not again....

 O....M....G...AIKA!!!!! I wouldn't say very fine :P



 Zell asked me to visit him. I agreed, but I just want Zell to know, if you're reading, I'M TAKEN. STOP FLIRTING WITH ME. I'M ANDY'S.

 My darling owner came over and we danced our butts off XD I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXO <3333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Fauna asked me to deliver something to Walker. It was a shirt, which I didn't really like but told him I did XD

 Wow, the lag in Andy's town when I visited him made him able to walk in between T-Bone and me!! Thank you for having me baby <333333 XOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I visited Freya, who seemed happy to see me!


 I decided to remove the fire pit to move it to the north of town, as I can't plant ceder trees in the south of town. 

Before I go, I just wanted to show everyone this jar I covered myself with mini paper gyroids- 

Let me know if you like it XD

Also, I have added a Fauna face board to the QR code blog for Ethan (sorry about the name being wrong), and I have updated the dream of Habitat  and the dream of Big city. That's all from me, enjoy Andy and Naomi's wonderful posts and I'll see you next time!

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

8 comments:

  1. I hope you're well too, Beth! <33333 Wow, you've been doing a lot of cycling! Good luck, and I hope the house plots don't destroy any valuable flowers. Your town always looks so pretty, just like you, darling! <333333 Sorry about all the pitfalls, but it was fun experimenting with the holes in front of tree stumps with you<3 You're very gorgeous and I love you, darling Beth!!! <33333 Oh no, I hope the dolly doesn't haunt Timmy and Tommy, lol xD I love every visit we have together! I really like the jar with paper gyroids on it, you did a very nice job :) Thanks for complimenting our posts! Your posts are very wonderful too <3 See you soon, Beth! <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am as long as I have you darling! <33333333333 Thank you for all of your perfect compliments, Andy ♥♥♥♥♥ I love everything you do, and I love experimenting with holes with you too, my baby <333333 You're very gorgeous and I love you Andy!!!!! I love every time we talk and visit each other, darling ♥♥ Omg thank you darling!!! Thank you for everything, I love you Andy!!!! <3333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Mayor Ethan AKA Eth-atron.02 (For Miiverse)24 March 2014 at 15:18

    I tried 5 times now but the link saying the dream of Habitat just directs me to the QR code blog :-/ please fix this error
    -Ethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed. Sorry my laptop must have not copied the link I wanted. -Beth

      Delete
  3. Lol thanks btw I left a comment on loveacnlloveappleby that requires your immediate attention xD I sound formal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn i really like that picture with the purple sky! :D Nice as always ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^