Monday 17 March 2014

17th March 2014 (Naomi)

Hey guys! Lately I have been up to a lot of things, but lost my SD card at some points, so ill have to fill you in with text at some points.
As some of you may know, a new page has appeared (HUZZAH!!!), warning you about islanders. Some are rude:
Oh! I'm sorry... FOR FISHING!!!
Basically, all I did was fish, along with another girl, then this Andrew had a go at us for no apparent reason!
And some were SCAMMERS! I dont have an image for this... but you see that hair-bow wig? That was almost stolen. Luckily, what i did was planned to see whether or not I could trust her, and had my finger on the wifi ready..
It went a bit like this:
Megan: Nice hair!
Me: Thanks
Megan: Can I try it!? PLEASE?!
Me: Will you give it back?
Megan: Yea!
-Hands it over-
-She runs to the box, sees me and runs-
-I follow-
-She sees me, runs back in, and tries to leave thinking I wont realise-
-I open inventory (preventing her from leaving) and pull wifi-



Well, now on to the more what this blog is for stuff...
Gia came over, and she notified me of a meteor shower... which I didn't notice. I then wished on wishy the wishing star, whilst Gia was amazed by some fireflies.:
We then talked about Lolly
And headed off to the museum, where we started investigating Tangy.
                                 


Not long after Gia went afk, before I DC'd. I wanted a drink, but the internet router was like:
NU, TOO FAR

Me and Gia then played some hide and seek. I found out that my SD card wasnt in, and was still in my laptop from when I was debating whether or not to add pictures to the 'Island Warnings' page.




And after, we had a funeral.... FOR MY WINDMILL



Thanks for this Gia, I really appreciate it D:


Gia then told me how, if you set up a floor in Nooks and someone walks over it, it will make the noise as if it was in your house!!
It's trueee!!!
WITCHCRAFT


The next day, I went fishing, as I haven't done near enough of it, and to my surprise, caught a dorado!
MY FISHING ROD USES WITCHCRAFT


Later, I walked around, only to remember how in-game, it was April Fools!


I managed to get some awesome pictures of Blanca!
USING WITCHCRAFT



And decided to use witchcraft get a good picture too!

THIS PHOTO REMINDS ME TOO MUCH OF THE REICHENBACK FALL (Sherlock)
WHYYY


Anyway, that's it for today! In the meantime, please enjoy Beth's and Andy's posts, and for Beth and Andy...
I know I don't comment on your posts near enough times, but have to say, your posts are AMAZING!!
Please don't think i'm ignoring you, it's just, I cant think of what to write :P
Todays creepypasta is Chop. This is based on ACWW, and as you can probably tell from the title, it involves axes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMs8-4nwkBo

Ill make an archive soon, so you can see previous creepypastas!
See you soon!




4 comments:

  1. My Tangy is far more worth being investigated she has more secrets than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the rude people at the island, and thanks for creating the new page to warn people about them. Also sorry about losing the windmill, but congrats on catching a dorado! Thanks for saying our blog posts are amazing, yours are as well! Another great post, see you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would gradly investigate an orange named Tangy!
    IF THE APOCOLYPSE OR WORLD HUNGER COMES, WATCH. OUT. TANGY. 0-0
    -Gia the Mourner of a Windmill *cough* so sad *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the island warning page, it's a great idea! Sorry about the windmill, it's a nice pwp! Thank you for the compliment, I love your posts too :3 Thanks for another great post ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^