Friday 21 March 2014

21st March 2014 (Beth)

Hi! Here's what I've been up to the past few days, sorry if I seem tired though, I am! XD

 I met Annalisa, who moved into my town from A-Ville, my lovely boyfriends town <33333 XOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥


Andy (my lovely boyfriend), came over. This was just after I discovered a random money tree. I had planted about a million trees using 1 thousand bell bags all over town, so they turn pink during cherry blossom, and I randomly ended up with a money tree. Yes I can't believe it either a 1% chance OMG.

 We were Skyping at the time, and I asked Andy if Ankha's mouth was open, as it was on my screen. Andy showed my his 3DS with Ankha on the screen, whose mouth was closed. Wow, wifi can be glitchy! Thank you for coming over, I love you my darling <333333 XOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥

 Annalisa recognized me on my main other profile. 


 Naomi came over for a bit, which I really enjoyed! I managed to scavenge a surfboard from my camper, but we disconnected and I lost it. Argh, my internet really annoys me sometimes!




 While she was in Appleby, we did some glitching. I managed to get an amazing picture as I died fainted. Thanks for coming over, BFF! :3

 I found the owner to a lost item I spotted the other day. I don't know why he wanted the paper bag, but here it is!

 Goldie wanted to move out, and I didn't try to stop her, because I'm holding her for Naomi. 




 Lastly, I visited Andy's town, which is as perfect as him! ♥♥♥ We noticed the difference between the bell dispenser name for US/UK, which is part of the Japanese 7-11 set. (Andy's US, I'm UK) Thank you for letting me come over, baby! <3333333 OXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥

 Annalisa showed me a letter she received from Andy while she was living in A-Ville. I know Andy wrote a lot of letters containing the numbers 1234567890, so I guessed it was that, and I was right. I won't tell Annalisa he sent multiple copies to all of his villagers :P

That's all for now, but I should have a face board of Fauna and a visit to Gia's town of Kittens up soon!

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice picture of us standing next to each other beside the money tree <3 Congrats on getting it, you're very lucky! Sorry about the disconnection and losing the surfboard, I know how irritating that can be. However, I'm sure you will come across another one in the future. Thanks for the visit, I always love coming over to your town :D Sorry Annalisa, I send that to everyone, lol. I liked reading your post, see you soon darling lover! <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my baby! Don't worry, I'll find another somewhere <3333333 Thank you for the visit and everything, I love seeing you and speaking to you my darling <333333 lol! Thank you, I love your posts my baby <3333333 See you soon, eternal lover <333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. I updated my dream town so if you already visited please re-visit
    I speant 2 hours cleaning my town
    SO PLEASE XD
    -GIA

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^