Monday 10 March 2014

Welcome

Hi everyone! Welcome to our brand new blog! I have owned a blog since July 2013 about Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Nintendo 3DS. Recently, my boyfriend Andy and best friend Naomi have joined it, and I have created a brand new blog/website for us all to use!

Andy will be posting today with an entry about his town of A-Ville, Naomi will post tomorrow about her town, Catville, and I will be posting on Wednesday with a post about Appleby.

I hope you enjoy our posts, everyone!


Mayor Beth of Appleby <3
DC 7200-2217-6467

10 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! The New Acnlmydiary.com Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice website guys!
    -Gia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, when will the review of my town be on the dream site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be up by tomorrow! Sorry for the wait, life can get busy!

      Delete
  4. I am excited about this new blog! I loved the previous blog and all the posts on it, so I can't wait to see what new posts we'll all have on this new one! See you soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too <333 I love being able to share everything with you my baby!!! I can't wait to see what new posts we have either darling <333333 I love you, see you soon ♥♥♥ XOXOXO

      Delete
  5. Beth are You still gonna do my TBT Cards?-Gia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will continue to make them, I should be adding a page soon. Thanks for your comment hon <3

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^