Saturday 22 March 2014

22nd March 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone, here's what happened today:

I decided to visit Freya at the beginning of the day. To my surprise, Lucha was in her house! Is he cheating on Twiggy?!?

He sounded very suspicious when I talked to him. Is he keeping a secret from me?

I'm not sure if it was just a "visit" Freya, but you're right that you're popular! Freya is a very cute wolf, but not as cute as Beth! I love you, darling Beth <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I wonder what kind of chat she had in mind...

When I exited Freya's house, Marcie told me she wanted a new piece of furniture. I caught her a loach from the river and gave it to her, and she rewarded me with a random item.

Nibbles wanted to move, but I quickly changed her mind. I'd like to keep Nibbles forever!

I visited Beth's lovely town, along with her friend. Thank you both for the wonderful visit :) I love you Beth <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

While in town, Fauna told me this and that are very interesting. I'm not sure what she meant, but everything's interesting in ACNL, so she was probably right!

Then we visited Beth's friend's town, which looked very nice! Thanks for the visit :)

Crazy Redd was in town today, so I bought this quaint painting that I needed for the museum.

Cookie asked to visit my house, and I agreed, so she came in and said it was good for throwing parties! Thanks Cookie, but I usually don't have parties, because they can get pretty messy, and my alpine series was recently all refurbished.

Nibbles gave me a bunny shirt after Cookie's visit, which was very kind of her.

Then, soon after, T-Bone gave me a twinkle tee that he recently bought! My villagers seem to like giving presents! Before ending, I updated my dream town, which can be visited using the Dream Address 4000-3743-4687.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and I'll see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming to see Jodie and I! We both had a great time <333333333 I'm so glad your villagers know how perfect you are and give you as many present as me! Aw Nibbles is cute, but not as cute as you, my darling ♥♥♥♥ I love you so much, my eternal soulmate <3333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, lover! I'm always happy to see you, and I also had a great time! <333333333 Thanks for everything you do! I think you're perfect in every way, and I'll give you as many presents as you want :3 Just ask! You are incredibly cute, darling Beth <333333333 I love you so very much, eternal soulmate! See you soon <333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^