Friday 28 March 2014

28th March 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone! Before I start, here's a message from Beth:

I will no longer be reserving villagers for people, as I am cycling and I can't always keep villagers until people are available to pick them up. I apologize to Tristan and Ethan, as you will most likely not be able to get Avery and Bud. I will only be holding and reserving villagers for Andy and Naomi. You all have my apologies, I just don't want to tell people I can give them a villager and then lose them through cycling. Leonardo is still available for Gia, but after he is gone, no one else will be up for reservation. Also, I have made a Zipper T. Bunny outfit (which I am pretty sure Tristan wanted?) for boys and girls, which you can find here. I have added a page to my QR code blog where you can request QR codes too! Please check it out, and my new dream review of Catville. Thank you everyone, see you on Sunday! Before I go I just want to say I will be without internet from Saturday afternoon to Sunday evening, so I won't be around to answer comments, etc. I will be phoning Andy on Saturday evening and Sunday morning though, so he can keep me up to date on everything :p Okay, that's all, bye for now! <3

Now here's what happened recently in A-Ville.

On Wednesday, Beth came over to my town, bringing Katie.

She planted many lovely flowers in my town <3 Thanks for the wonderful visit, darling Beth! I love you! <333333 XOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Then on Thursday, I visited Tristan from Big city.

He has this cool windmill in front of a bench near the train station.

He also showed me this rainbow brick design, which looked quite nice. Thanks for the visit, Tristan!

Today, Katie was in my town, and I brought her to Beth's town. Thanks for the visit, darling Beth <333333 XOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I've been doing a lot of tours lately, and I now have over 1,000 medals!

I went up to Main Street to see what T&T Emporium had for sale, and I saw Friga there. She said she was looking for a blowtorch! Why exactly does she need that?!

Back in town, I took a picture of Marshal fishing in the pond, because he looks cute :3 But Beth is a lot cuter! <3333333333 XOXOXOXOO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lucha asked to visit, and we decided on 1:30 to be the time. Although, I'm not sure if I'll regret the decision to let him come over or not...

I briefly visited Portia, and I noticed her new white shirt. She looks good in white!

It started raining, which is good for wilted flowers like this one.

I had Cyrus customize my rococo wardrobe, but while Beth was visiting my town, he was sleeping on the job! Wake up, Cyrus!

When 1:30 came, I waited in my house for Lucha, and he came in. I talked to him, and he said he wanted to do some "serious crafting" with me...I have no idea what that means, and I ended the visit shortly.

I had Cyrus customize my last piece of rococo furniture, so my rococo room is now complete! It's all been customized to "gothic black", which looks purple. If you want to see my town for yourself, you can visit it via the Dream Suite using my Dream Address 4000-3743-4687.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. You're very welcome for everything, my darling Andy! <333333333 Thank you so much for posting the message for me baby ♥♥♥ Wow, congrats on getting over 1000 medals!!! That's AMAZING! Portia looks good, but not as good as you, lover! Wow, Lucha made some....unexplainable comments when he visited XD. I love the rococo set in black/purple, but not as much as I love you, Andy!! See you always darling, thank you for another perfect post <33333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ -your girlfriend and eternal soulmate, Beth <3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'll do anything you want, lover!!!<333333 Thanks for everything, darling! You look equally as good as me <333 XOXO ♥♥♥♥ I know, Lucha was getting creepy, lol! I agree, the rococo series looks good in that colour, but you look even cuter, Beth! XOXOXOXO See you always, I love you, eternal soulmate <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ -your boyfriend and eternal lover, Andy <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

      Delete
  2. Too many medals... IT HURTS MY EYES - Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^