Friday 14 March 2014

14th March 2014 (Naomi)

Hi again! Today is Pi day, and although that's maths Pi, you should still get pie... pie is awesome!
(Ok, its my maths teachers birthday- he told me this. On the 3/14 (like, america date wise) its Pi day... so...)
More on track... 
On Wednesday, I became Bones...
It was an interesting experience
When the effects wore off, I went to Nooks Homes, when my dog decided this would be a good photo opportunity...
I met the one and only Shep...
I missed you buddy!

Stepping outside Bones sang a song to me...

And then in the next conversation, Rosie decided to sing to me...
Its not ladida day people! That was removed ages ago!
I continued to torment my villagers yesterday, by telling Walker his greeting was 'Oh My Bum!!'
He seemed to like it though...
I switched to kitty and went to Beth's town, where i found Ankha missing hiding.
I'm amazed i couldn't see her, especially as, according to Walker, i'm the best seeker...





Anyway, when I returned, I saw Shep was in his house. I walked in and as far as I could see, he is 100% original

SHOPPING SPREE
I went to a yard sale where I was accused of stealing hybrids, which I have no need for now, but still felt sorry for them, and paid off their project. 

I went to another yard sale, and they sold me 10 pictures for only 100k!

I bought a gold rod and net for only 800k!

And finally, i bought 5 pictures for 450k!

I added the new pictures to my collection, and I believe i now only have 1 cat to go to have all cats!


These are the rest of them, and I do have some others (I have ALL my dreamies) but they're in another spot!

So, although quite short, that's been the last 3 days!
Heres todays creepypasta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv7l4469B9M
This one is based on an un-deletable character in AC:WW

Also, if you have any pictures I don't, and would like to sell them, please notify me!
See you next time, and make sure to see both Beth's and Andy's posts, they're really good!



12 comments:

  1. That was a bit creepy.
    The video
    Anna....-Gia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly why its called a creepypasta ^w^ ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks for the fun time today Naomi!-GIa

      Delete
  3. Hi!

    I just wanted to say that I LOVE your posts! But I have a little question, is there a possibility to like.. Join the blog? Because you guys have like 3 people that make these blogs right, and is there a possibility to join? I would love to help you guys and stuff and.. It's just awesome n_n

    - Yoran :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yoran! Thanks so much for your lovely comment!
      We don't really have any spaces open to anyone...I only started this because we all know each other in real life, so it's a pretty close team, and we all talk daily, we have to share private passwords etc. Sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you continue reading!
      -Beth <3

      Delete
  4. Aw, too bad.. :c But ofcourse I'll keep reading your awesome blog ;d If you have any spaces open then you can contact me on my skype: ''yorkiborki' :3 But thanks for your answer!

    - Yoran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that :( Aw thank you! I'm glad we have readers <3 I'll contact you if we ever start to add more people :3 No problem!
      -Beth ♥

      Delete
  5. WHERES DREAM DIARY GONE!!! HABITAT IS UPDATED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting Shep and all of those pictures and items! Wow, Ankha was pretty well-hidden in that picture you took in her house! You have quite a collection of pictures! Also thanks for complimenting our blog posts, you have really good posts too! See you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your are SOO right,Naomi!
    Pie. is. AWESOME.
    Pi...Not so much.-The Pie loving Gia <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. R.I.P Dream Diary until you come back to life and haunt us all.
    Just Kidding as long as you don't visit Akira village!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tbcbros Stripling and Ethan, the dream page will be back soon, I've just saved it as a draft as I write up an entry, don't worry ^^

    Great entry Naomi! Wow, that creepy pasta was really scary.....I'm glad Andy watched it with me!

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^