Saturday 29 March 2014

29th March 2014 (Naomi)

Short post today, but hey! At least im posting!
First, id like to start off saying that Shep moved, but for some reason, it didnt bother me that much, and now i do have room for Ankha if anyone has her....
Also, I do cycle often, and feel free to ask for them, but if you're not online to pick them up, or i need the space now, unless you're Beth or Andy, the villager will be voided. I don't do reserves either, but I will say a villager is moving about 15 minutes earlier than TBT. If no-one whatsoever claims after, the villager will be voided.





I went inside Sherlocks house.... Kinda.... Bare





I built my first PWP

Made a new character- Moriarty
HES SO EVIL, HOW DARE HE 











I unlocked the dream suite (And built it)

Unlocked the clothing machine for Moriarty- the path maker



I dug up my first fossil


Cut down a few trees and got chased by bees...
a lot...

Oh... Hi... Umm... Bees? My head? Helloo?

Ok... ill check the letter, but can you check my face?

ZOMG ITS AN ORE...
Imagine that in real life....



                                 

I expanded my house.... Wow... Nook is so kind to offer a service to humans to expand their house... but you dont see him annoying villagers














LUNA IS CREEPY

Still creepy...


STAHP SCARING ME!! WHERE ARE WE EVEN GOING?!?!?!

...

...

... Ok....


Yeah! Like the fact i already got you... from this town?!?!

...

Shep... Ill miss you.. But i promise i can survive....
Ill probably replace him with mitzi or benjamin...
Or rudy...
Or...
Or...


WHAT... YOU'RE ME!?!? IMPOSSIBRU


                                
I hope you stay in that hole....
Ducks ruin my ACNL life, except Joey... Dont diss the Joey... Joey is cool


This was me trying to save Shep... Didnt go too well...

Anyway, sorry if it seemed rushed... i have to go out. Next time ill take a bit more time. If you want to see unrushed blog posts, please see andy or beth- thanks!
Till next time... ADIOS








Hehehe... I didnt forget... Todays creepypasta:
http://sugoi-princess.deviantart.com/art/Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-creepypasta-389753842
Sorry about the grammar quality... but its not a bad creepypasta... if you can read it


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your suspension bridge and Dream Suite, and for unlocking the sewing machine for your second character! It was pretty funny to see bees right in front of Pete without him even noticing, lol! It's nice to see Catville too! Don't worry, your posts don't seem rushed, they are very enjoyable to read :) Thanks for the post, see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been banned on Miiverse for no reason because of a mean Person Called Pedro and made excuses for banning me over and over again I'm really sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Ethan, but we really cant do anything 3: What did he accuse you of? -Naomi

      Delete
    2. He called me a noob and was being horrible so I said excuse me Pedro please don't accuse me of being a noob when you spell like a two year old (he can't spell) so he reported violation on that comment like 15-20times which got me banned :-(

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear about that, Ethan -Beth

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the development of Baker St! It's all coming along XD Lol, PETE WAKE UP!! Wow, it must have been strange to visit Catville in the dream suite! Thanks for the great posts, they don't seem rushed at all! I love reading <3 -Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^