Sunday 16 March 2014

16th March 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone, welcome to another post about A-Ville!

 Yesterday was the fishing tourney, and I showed Chip my completed fish encyclopedia.

He gave me the golden fishing rod! Now I only need the golden net to complete my collection of tools. I'll be getting it in summer during the next bug-off.

 Here's a look at the golden fishing rod!

Today, I got a letter in the mail from my mom. It sounds like she visited my dream town in the Dream Suite. Too bad it doesn't count toward the visitor total! lol

When I went to Boomer's house, he told me he had a cold.

I went to T&T Emporium and bought some medicine for him. He should recover in a few days.

Annalisa told me she was moving! Even though I don't mind her, I let her go because I already have her picture to remember her by, and I need space for Freya.

The bulletin board had a new notice, and it said tomorrow is Shamrock Day. I should get something from Isabelle tomorrow!


Marshal wanted me to bury a time capsule for him, so I buried it near Re-Tail, where I always bury time capsules. I'll dig it up for him when he asks for it in the next few weeks.

While I was walking near the beach, I saw a balloon present, so I shot it down. There was also a lost item near it, so I picked up both.

I went around looking for the owner of the lost item, and it happened to be T-Bone.

He gave me his picture as a reward, but I already have a picture of him, so I could use this duplicate in a giveaway at some point.

I updated my dream town as usual, and now 3 people have visited my dream town!

Thanks for the positive feedback on my town :)

That's all for today! I hope you like all of our posts. If you want to visit my dream town, here's my Dream Address: 4000-3743-4687. See you later :D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the golden shovel my darling! <3333333333333333 I had the same letter from 'mom', I wish her visit added to the dream count too XD I love you Andy, thank you for another perfect blog post, my perfect soulmate ♥♥♥♥ XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO <3333333333333
    -Beth XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fishing rod* Oops, tired like you my darling <33333333333

      Delete
    2. Thanks soulmate <333333 I guess everyone's moms like to visit their children's towns, lol! I love you very much Beth! Thanks for congratulating and complimenting me! You are perfection, darling <3333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^