Friday 11 April 2014

11th April 2014 (Naomi)

I am unsure whether or not Beth will post as well as me today, but either way, you will get a post ^w^.
So, first:
Its 3 days until my birthday, and i have decided tomorrow to have a party (after meeting with Beth).
Note:
A present is not required, but greatly appreciated.
2 spaces are reserved for Beth & Andy, so please wait until they get in before coming
There will be mini games (with things like icecreams and balloons as prizes)
Please say if you want to come, and the first to get in (after Beth and Andy) gets to play

So, for the actual post:
I plot resetted for Diana. She moved into a good place ^w^

I transferred some flowers over from Catville, they will be sorted out later :3

I decided, as Sherlock is all UK themed, to use red, blue and white roses as my path outline

Totally NOT June...

Isabelle was REALLY annoying me talking about Tortimer being left on the beach, so i talked to him. He went on...

and on...

and on...

and on....

still going...

almost there...

so close...

There we go! (And Izzy wonders why I didnt talk to him)

Whilst tting to make room, Lucky was waiting for me. 

BIRTHDAY PARTY 2015

I went in to find Lucky, Walker and Goldie beeming at me. 


AN ALL DOG PARTY!!

When leaving, I discovered its illegal to go before blowing out candles






I told Lucky my wish :P



Butch, please go ;-;

Noticing the bench in the back, i sat down before leaving.

After leaving, i went to see if there was any DLC... there wasnt.

Yeah... a mistake... SURE





...

Last but not least, i collected Kid Cat, meaning i only have to move Lolly and Punchy into Baker St

OMG!! I GET IT. PUNCHY WONT LEAVE AS HE IS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH LOLLY, WHO ONLY TRIED TO MOVE WHEN I WAS FULL!
Anyway, before i go, todays creepypasta:
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Why_Are_You_Killing_Us_Nintendo


See you soon! Enjoy Andy's and Beth's posts

24 comments:

  1. Reserve me a space btw what time is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Ethan, I only reserved for Beth and Andy, the last space is fair game to anyone. It's probably going to be 7/8ish GMT

      Delete
    2. On what day?

      Delete
    3. Yay ok I'll be there!

      Delete
    4. Sooooo sorry I couldn't make it I was walking my dog :-/

      Delete
  2. I would love to come to your birthday party! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! I can't wait to meet you ^w^ Aw thank you so much for reserving Andy and I a space :3 Also, I can help transfer flowers if you like! Congrats on Diana and Kidcat, and I hope Butch gets his butt outta town soon! I can't believe you didn't know it's illegal to not blow the candles?!?!?!?!?!?! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a happy birthday, Naomi! Thanks for inviting Beth and I to your party! I can't wait to play the mini-games, they sound fun! Congrats on Diana moving into a good place, and also on getting Kid Cat! Wow, you have a lot of hybrid flowers! I like your path outline, with the red, blue, and white flowers! Tortimer really talks for a long time...lol. Yay, an all dog party! I hope you get your wish of Butch moving out, and that you get Punchy and Lolly soon! Thanks for the great post, see you next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I come?
    Gia has a big present for youuu!
    Anyway we could use witchcraft again!-Gia
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naomi what is your FC? Then I'll add you and I really hope I can come to your birthday ^.^ Mine is 5429-7519-8264 :3

    - Orange

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, everyone add this FC and comment yours:
    3153-5014-8887

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange,will you add me? Here's my FC 2363-6408-3102 I've added your FC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will open gates when beth gets home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Why was his comment removed?

      Delete
    3. I don't know, he was the one that removed it

      Delete
  11. Party is over, hope you all had fun ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww I never got to visit :(

      Delete
    2. Sorry Ethan D: but I was open for 2 hours

      Delete
    3. I was walking my dog :(

      Delete
    4. Sorry, can't do anything now 3:

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^