Friday 4 April 2014

4th April 2014 (Naomi)

Counting down the days till my birthday (14th April). I'm planning on having a mini party- what do you think?
Anyway, a few things have happened since my last post, have a look!
I found out if you deny to open Club LOL, Shrunk will wait outside. I really couldnt be bothered to open the club, so I let him wait... it's better than nothing! 

Someone was giving away free flowers. Isabelle was in the plaza at the time... it appeared to be Autumn. Kinda nice ^w^
I may use this in a kitchen

I went to Beths town, where there was a meteor shower... It kinda looks like, rather than wishing, I got glue on my hands...

April fools came! When in Catville, i discovered that on the 1st April 2018, there will be TWO special visitors!

BLANCA, WUT YU DOIN

I decided on an area for my park in Baker St. Probably going to have Sherlock's grave here...

MONEY ROCK

CYRUS

RUNNING

PUSHING

I (finally) checked my mail. The 30th was mothers day, and i got a carnation

I then started to play.

I knew Ankha quite well, and got it right :3



POOF!


Ankha gave me her picture!



I also got Butch's



I KNEW IT! Rosie I knew so well, i didnt bother listening to the other Rosie. Shes my alltime fave, so it would be wrong to hear from a fake her!

PICTURE


Yes... that is SOOO goldie!... NO SHES A NORMAL! SHE ISNT THIS.. uhh... y'know..


Tough man blows bubbles? As if- another easy get!


I wonder... SHES A SNOOTY... DUH

Meanwhile, back in Catville, I learned wetsuits showed up as t-shirts

SO SHOCKING


Finally, I talked to lolly, where she talked about her previous owner... too bad lolly, you're mine forever D:


So, see you and enjoy everyone elses blog posts!
Creepypasta:
I gave up on acnl ones... but they will stay gaming related!
This one is SUPER CREEPY, and contains actual game footage. I suggest you skip a bit in, it's good though! This is Legend of Zelda- Ben Drowned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWOnvuHI31U

4 comments:

  1. Cool post...that is all xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Also your birthday is just after mine xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great post! I haven't played April Fools yet XD -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday on 14th April! Lol it's funny that you made Shrunk wait there XD Congrats on the veggie basket! Yeah, it does kinda look like glue is on our hands when we wish on shooting stars :P Wow, it's interesting that there are 2 events on the same day in 2018! Good luck on building your park! I like how you put one-word descriptions for some of the pictures, lol! Congrats on all the villager pics! Oh cool, I didn't know wet suits appeared as shirts in the police station! Thanks for another great post, see you later!

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^