Wednesday 16 April 2014

April 16th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! I hope you're all good ^^

Just a quick note to say sadly, Naomi completely forgot to post yesterday, it was her birthday on Monday so I'll let her off..........this time.........XD But you will have two posts today, with me first, and hers after :3 Enjoy! 



On Sunday night, I opened my gate for wifi night. Naomi and Ethan joined my darling Andy <3333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I don't know how Lopez knew I was tired, but he saw through the screen XD

We were playing Simon says (or Beth says) in my house, when Andy walked through the table!

 HELL! HELP!


 Naomi glitched us on top of the illuminated heart, which was fun, even though only Naomi could see us both on there!


 Naomi married us for our fourth acnl wedding, which was WONDERFUL! Thank you for being my darling future husband, in real life, baby! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 My lovely Andy came over the next day to collect some flowers <333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I managed to walk through him and Zell!

 Sorry I know I have posted this before, I just love how Tangy's house is fruit themed!

I found a mole cricket, but not underground...I tried walking over it, and planting flowers ON top of it, but it wouldn't move! Andy showed me his screen and there was nothing there, so I tried to dig a hole. It still didn't move, or appear. My darling lent me a net, and I caught it! Andy told me it looked like I was catching nothing, but ended up with a bug! Thank you for the WONDERFUL visit, my PERFECT boyfriend! <3333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 I also dropped off some flowers in A-Ville! Wow, Andy has loads, I LOVE YOU DARLING! XOXOXOXOXOX <333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I met Freya for the first time since she moved to A-Ville on Cherry's profile.

 And saw Nibbles XD




That evening, my dear Andy came over so we could wish on shooting stars <3333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 Yesterday, I found Saharah, who told me I smell of soup and gave me a wall and flooring I already own. UGH SAHARAH! It was nice to be reminded of the wall Andy gave me for my 14th birthday though! <33333333333333


 I also dropped off some more flowers in A-Ville, where I bought most of T&T Emporium (sorry baby <3333)! It's lovely to see Portia is proud of her hometown! Thank you for the PERFECT everything darling XOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <3333333333333333333

 Racoons? On the phone? -Evil eye-

 I spoke to Lyle, who presumed I was lost. He's wrong, I know EXACTLY where home is, and that's with Andy, because home is where the heart is! XOXOXOXOXOXOX <33333333333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Katrina has said this to me for the past 3 or 4 times I've visited her, and she is SO RIGHT!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ANDY <3333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Before I go, I have four things to inform you about-

I made a slideshow of pictures of my lovely visit to Hiba's town, which you can find here! I would just like to once again thank you to the adorable gorgeous AMAZING Hiba for her LOVELY comments and EVERYTHING you do and have done for Andy and I! <33333333

Secondly, I would love any visitors to my dream town! The address is 7200-2217-6467 and I would love anyone to comment with two things they like about my town and one thing they think I could add or improve. ^^

Thirdly, I have added a new page to this blog, which you can find here, and is basically about YOUR acnl town! The idea came from when Ethan suggested I start a page for my acnl friends, so thanks for that idea!

Lastly, I have decided to interact more with the acnl community, so I will open my gates every day I post, starting tonight! I will open for an hour from 7:30-8:30pm GMT, which is 2:30-3:30pm EDT, and I will give everyone surprise presents! 

If you come, please follow these rules: 
-Please respect other visitors
-No swearing 
-Don't run except on paths 
-Don't destroy flowers 

Thank you, I hope you enjoy your visit :3

 Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467


9 comments:

  1. I seriously can't believe I glitched into a rock in your town so EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at this tangy meme I made LOOOOOL. http://prntscr.com/3am6wm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth! I'm always good when I have you!<333333 I enjoyed reading both yours and Naomi's posts today! :D All of our visits are WONDERFUL, my darling Beth! Thanks for everything<333333 Playing those games were fun, and wifi on acnl can be a bit glitchy sometimes, lol! I'm glad we got to be in the illuminated heart together! Yay, our fourth acnl wedding!!! I LOVE YOU DARLING BETH!!!<333333 That mole cricket was creepy xD More glitchiness, lol! Thanks for all the flowers, and for all the visits, and EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU<333333 The pictures we took in your town during the meteor shower were very lovely! It was an amazing night♥♥♥♥♥♥ I know, I don't like Saharah either XD No need to apologise about buying everything from T&T Emporium, I didn't need any of it! You're welcome to buy whatever you want from my town♥♥♥ My home is with you, because home is where the heart is, true love!(heart)(heart)(heart) Katrina is COMPLETELY right, lover! We have VERY good fortune upon love!<333333 I really liked the slideshow of Hiba's town, and I'm excited to visit your perfect town more often! :D Thanks for the PERFECT post, see you ALWAYS, my darling ETERNAL soulmate<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi baby! I'm always good when I have you darling!!! <33333333333 I LOVE every post you write and EVERYTHING you do cupcake <3333333 Thank YOU for all of the AMAZING visits and everything you do!!! I'm SO glad we got to have that wedding and go in the heart! I LOVE YOU, DARLING ANDY!!!!! <3333333333 I can't wait for our real wedding! I love EVERYTHING we do together <333333333 Every night is PERFECT with you <333333333333 Ugh, Saharah XD Oh baby, thank you!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You own my heart and me!!!! We have VERY good fortune, because I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Thank you darling! I LOVE every single thing we do together!! :3333 Thanks for the PERFECT everything, see you ALWAYS, my darling ETERNAL soulmate <333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. Yay, a really long post :d Love it! ^^

    - Orange

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^