Monday 14 April 2014

14th April 2014 (Andy)

Hello everyone, welcome to another post about A-Ville! A lot has happened in the past few days.

I got the Dreamer badge from Phineas for visiting many dream towns!

One dream town had Bones in it, and I checked inside his dresser. He uses it for snacks instead of clothes, lol!

Naomi had her birthday party on Saturday, and I visited her town along with Beth and Orange! We played many mini-games and had a great time! Happy birthday, Naomi!

There were many gifts and prizes at Naomi's station. I hope you enjoy all the gifts, Naomi!

Naomi married Beth and I for our 4th acnl wedding, which was brilliant! I LOVE YOU BETH!!!<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for the ceremony, Naomi! :)

Today, there was a new notice on the bulletin board saying that Zipper T. Bunny will be arriving on the 20th! I'll make sure to take some pictures on that day!

My money rock gave me gems instead of money bags today, including 2 gold nuggets! I already had one in storage, so I took all 3 of them to Cyrus to see if he would make me a golden clock. That's the last item in the golden series I need.

Unfortunately, he made me a golden wall torch. One day I'll get the golden clock!

I found a pink hybrid near the cafe, which I gave to Beth as a gift. I hope you like it, darling!<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Your town is so pretty and colourful!


There were 2 jacob's ladders that spawned right next to each other! They were near the same side of town like the last 2 that spawned near each other on the 3rd, but even closer together! Portia watered both of them.

I went into Marshal's house, but he was sick. I went to T&T Emporium and bought some medicine for him, and gave it to him. I hope he gets better soon! Poor Marshal!

I found Gulliver on the beach, and his clues indicated that he was going to Italy! I'll get something from him tomorrow in the mail.

I decided to fish since I was on the beach, but I caught an old tire. How do car tires get into the ocean anyway? And how can I hold it with one hand? They're pretty heavy, lol xD

I visited Beth's town to pick up some flowers and get signatures for Portia's petition. Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit, darling Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This is the completed petition, which I handed back to Portia.

We also went to my town to plant all the new flowers! Thanks for everything, Beth! All of our visits are so lovely, just like you! I LOVE YOU DARLING<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After the visit, T-Bone told me that he's seen Lucha and Cookie together a lot! First I saw him in Freya's house, and now this?! I'm not sure what's going on with Lucha these days...

I went up to Main Street, which was pretty crowded today.

Then Portia said something really rude. She said I looked like a zombie! PORTIA!!

Near the end of the day, I visited Beth again<3 I talked to Tangy, and she told me she was spying on Frobert! I have no interest to spy with you, Tangy!

While Beth was using Cherry's profile, we took this nice picture in front of Re-Tail. Thanks for all the lovely visits, Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

There was a meteor shower in Beth's town, and we both wished on shooting stars in front of her illuminated tree. It was an amazing night! Thanks for EVERYTHING, Beth! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!!<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That sums up the past few days in my town! I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you next time!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the dreamer badge baby! You deserve every single badge there is <333333333 I can't believe how obsessed Bones is with food! I'm obsessed with you, darling!!! Naomi's birthday party was really good! Thank you so much for the lovely wedding, Naomi ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Congrats on the gold nuggets, I hope you get the clock soon! I'll try and get one for you babe <3333 Portia's so cute, but not as cute as you!! Aw, poor Marshy! I don't know how tires get in the sea..there's not even Gracie's car in the game any more... What's happening with Lucha?!?!?! He's one weird bird! Congrats on the petition, and thank you for all the WONDERFUL visits, they are as PERFECT as you, ***ETERNAL**** soulmate! Thanks for everything you do baby <333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for EVERYTHING, darling Beth!!!<333333 You deserve every badge there is too! I know, Bones is really obsessed with food, and I'm equally as obsessed with you! I really enjoyed Naomi's birthday party and the wedding she gave us! Thanks for both of those things, Naomi! :D Don't worry about getting the golden clock for me if you don't want to! Cyrus is just being stubborn, lol XD You're the cutest person in the world, Beth darling!<333333 I hope Marshy gets better soon! I know, the tires confuse me too, lol. I try to stay away from Lucha when I can... Also, thanks for all the visits we have! They are all wonderful, just like you, lover!<333333 You're PERFECTION and I LOVE YOU!!! You're my ***ETERNAL*** soulmate! Thanks for everything, see you ***ALWAYS!***<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Wow that last picture is really nice! Great post Andy! :D (Btw Naomi's birthday party was awesomee! :3)

    - Orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I really like that picture! Thanks for commenting, and thanks for coming to Naomi's birthday party! :)

      Delete
  3. Great post Andy btw what do you think of my own home-made signature? http://prntscr.com/3akolb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like your signature, it has a nice background and a nice list of villagers! See you next time!

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^