Tuesday 29 April 2014

29th April 2014 (Andy)

Hi all! I'm back for another A-Ville update!

My darling Beth came over to drop off some flowers and help me clean my town! Thanks for the AMAZING visit and EVERYTHING you do for me, Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I now have more lovely flowers in town, thanks to Beth<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

While we were cleaning the town, Beth dug up a time capsule. It said something along the lines of "probably belongs to someone in town, so best to rebury it." I dug it up after she reburied it, and found out it belonged to Whitney. Thanks for the wonderful visit, Beth darling, ILU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After the lovely visit<3, I saw Saharah in front of my house. I paid 3,000 bells to get a new flooring and wallpaper.

I was surprised by this, because Saharah put in an imperial tile and tree-lined wall, which were the EXACT SAME flooring and wallpaper she put in on the 10th of March! What are the chances of that?!

Then I went to the police station, which had 3 pieces of furniture in the lost and found. They were the billiard table, freezer, and country guitar.

Cookie wanted me to buy a ranch hut for a very ridiculous price. Ranch huts normally cost 2,560 bells, and she even said "heh" when she asked me to buy it, so maybe she is guilty of something after all...no wonder she gets nervous around the police station!




I gave the time capsule to Whitney, and she gave me the item she put in it.

I momentarily visited Kevin's house to see what it looked like, since I've never seen it before, and there were TWO cupid benches in there! I thought he was a jock, so wouldn't he like sports-related things? 0-0

That's all for today, check back soon for a new post! Thanks for reading, see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another WONDERFULLY PERFECT post, baby! Your posts are ALWAYS so AMAZING and PERFECT, just like you <3333333333333 You're VERY welcome sweetheart! I LOVE YOU DARLING <33333333333 The time capsule is similar to digging one up in a dream town, it says exactly that babe! I can't believe Saharah gave you the same! She must buy them in bulk! XD I wish I had furniture in the lost and found, I only ever get bamboo and pitfall seeds, lol. I can't believe Cookie! Aw, Whitney's lovely, but not as lovely as you baby! XOXOXOX Omg, Kevin's house D: I don't think I ever went inside when he lived in Appleby, lol! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do, darling, I LOVE YOU INFINITELY, ETERNAL soulmate <33333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for EVERYTHING you do for me, darling Beth!<333333333 Your posts are AMAZING AND PERFECT too, and so are you!<333333333 The only time capsule I'm aware of in a dream town is the one in Aika Village, lol! Yeah, Saharah needs to get more of a variety! Sorry about the lost and found, I hope you get more furniture in there soon! Lol, it's like Cookie works with Redd xD Darling, you're the loveliest and most perfect girl in existence!<333333333 LOL to Kevin's house XD Thanks for EVERYTHING my darling, I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!! See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^