Thursday 10 April 2014

April 10th 2014 (Naomi (Beth))

Hi guys!

So, Naomi can't post tonight, as she is unable to access blogger. Also, as we have had Andy's post today, as he couldn't access blogger last night due to a password change (Friendly reminder to change your passwords because there has recently been a bug on internet servers which caused security problems.), Naomi will post tomorrow, me on Saturday, Andy on Sunday and so on!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy our posts and just a quick note from me-

I have a LDR (long distance relationship) tumblr blog, as Andy and I met on ACNL and live 3700 miles apart! As you all know, I love Andy with all my heart, soul, being and ***EVERYTHING*** else, and he is my true love, so I am here to support all the others in love and in a LDR out there! You can find my blog by clicking here and contact me by commenting on this post, any pages on our blogs or by clicking here. Thank you <3

 Mayor Beth of Appleby <3
DC 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. Sorry that Naomi can't post today, but I look forward to her post tomorrow! I also love you with all my heart, soul, being, and ***EVERYTHING*** else, darling Beth!!! You're my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333 I really like your tumblr page, and that you're helping people in LDR's! Thanks for everything you do, and see you ***ALWAYS***<333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to all of our posts! I love you with ALL my *******EVERYTHING*****!!!!!!!!! You're my true ********ETERNAL******** soulmate, and I love ******EVERY SINGLE THING******* about you!!! <33333333333333333 I'm so glad to help others! Thank you darling, for *****EVERYTHING***** you do! You're perfection, see you ***ALWAYS***, ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!! <333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Aw thats too sweet :) I'm happy for you two! ^^
    - Orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for the lovely comment :))) -A very happy Beth ^^

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^