Wednesday 23 April 2014

23rd April 2014 (Andy)

Hi all, welcome to another post! Here's what has been going on in A-Ville recently.

I got a letter from Marshal a few days ago letting me know that he's all better from the medicine I gave him! :D

Yesterday was Nature Day, and Isabelle gave me a cool globe!

My darling Beth came over during Nature Day. I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





We looked through the cutout using all 5 different emotions! Beth also got a cool globe from Isabelle! Congrats, Beth darling! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beth went back to her town to change profiles so she could give me some villager pics. I went to T&T Emporium, and they had a box corner sofa for sale, which I bought for my catalog. Friga walked right in front of me after I bought it. She must like to be the center of attention!

Beth came to my town after switching profiles and dropped off some items for me. Thanks for the visit, and EVERYTHING, darling! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She also helped me clean my town of dig spots and weeds. She found a pitfall seed in front of the Reset Surveillance Center! I didn't put that there, so I wonder who was trying to prank Resetti...

Then Beth went back to her town to sort out a few things. Thanks for the visit, Beth!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Gulliver was on the beach, and he was headed to Thailand, so I'll get something from Gulliver tomorrow in the mail!

Copper said he saw Phineas in town, so I went out to look.

After a while, I couldn't find him, and Beth suggested I use my megaphone to help me search. So I got it out, and said Phineas clearly into the mic, multiple times, but I still didn't have any luck finding him. Was Copper lying to me?

Katie was in town, and I brought her with me to Beth's town of Appleby. Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit, my darling Beth! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I picked up some flowers from Beth. Thanks, lover!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I talked to Fauna in Beth's town. She was wondering about Lopez and Deirdre's relationship. I wonder if something's been happening between those two.

I saw Beth's new PWP, the water pump. It pumps water when you interact with it.

When I came back from the visit to Appleby (thanks darling<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥), I finally saw Phineas! I guess Copper wasn't lying after all! First he gave me the Villager of Honor badge, commemorating 500 hours of gameplay!

I talked to him again and he gave me the Town Concierge badge for granting a lot of villager favors! So I had 3 special visitors in one day (Gulliver, Katie, and Phineas) and also 2 badges in one day! It was very eventful.

Thanks for reading! You can visit my town using the Dream Address 4000-3889-5324. Thanks for EVERYTHING, Beth! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That's all for now, see you all next time!

4 comments:

  1. Umm in dream adventures you can't go into town so we cannot see your villager collection :( anyway great post and why can't I get that damn 500hour badge I play ACNL 24/7 lol byeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, you're right. My mistake, I edited the post. One day the villager pics will be on display in my house so people can see them. Thanks for reminding me, see you next time!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for another PERFECT post, my darling! You're perfection in EVERY way! <333333333333 I'm glad Marshal got better! Thank you SO much for letting me come and get the cool globe! Those pictures of us are so cute! Congrats on the Gulliver item! I can't believe Fauna said that XD I'm glad Phineas finally came, lol! I'm glad you like the water pump, darling <33333333 I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!! See you ALWAYS, ETERNAL soulmate <3333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for EVERYTHING, my darling! You're perfection in EVERY way also, lover!<333333333 I'm glad Marshal got better too :) Thanks for coming over during Nature Day, and congrats for getting the cool globe! I LOVE YOU<333333333 Pictures of us are ALWAYS cute when you're in them, darling<333333333 Thanks for all the compliments! The water pump is pretty cool :3 I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!<333333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^