Saturday 26 April 2014

26th April 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone, welcome to another post!

The 25th was Weeding Day for me, and Leif was at the plaza instead of the gardening section.

I picked all the weeds the day before, so I had none today!

Three new PWP's were unlocked, all topiaries designed by Leif! I may put one in my town eventually.

There was also a flower bag in the lost and found. I wonder if Leif put it here for Weeding Day? :P

I saw Phineas walking around shortly after I came out of the police station, and he gave me the silver weeding badge! It's surprising that I got this on Weeding Day!

I visited Beth's town today, which was Weeding Day for her (I'm not sure why there is a 1 day difference between North America and Europe for Weeding Day). I picked up some flowers at her lovely town :3 Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit, my darling Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She finished her gyroid/red carnation pattern! It looked very nice next to the solar panel and wind turbine<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I also met Bam, who seems to be interested in fitness judging by his house.

I talked to Leif in Beth's town, and he told me that there were no weeds in her town! You have a very well-kept town, Beth<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We took this lovely picture in the train station<3 I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was raining in my town, so I didn't have to worry about any wilted flowers!

Later, when it stopped raining, I talked to Cookie, and she said she gets nervous around the police station! If she's not guilty of anything, why does she feel like that?...

I found Katie, and while I was taking her to the station to visit Beth's town, I talked to Freya on the way. She sung Appleby's town tune! It was so nice to hear it<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Groucho was in my campsite, and I took this picture as I walked out of the tent.

I found out today was Kevin's birthday! I didn't attend the party though, because I was on my way to Beth's town for wifi night<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I brought Katie to Beth's town!

This is the kitchen in Beth's house, which is AMAZINGLY designed! I love all the rooms in her house! I LOVE YOU, DARLING BETH<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She also made this lovely pattern on the ramp with seashells! So creative!<333333333

I ate some candy Beth gave me as she was standing next to me<333 Thanks for the candy, Beth!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This is a wonderful picture of us in the illuminated heart, and the night sky<3333333333 Thanks for EVERYTHING, Beth darling! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That's all for now! Thanks for reading, and enjoy Beth's and Noami's posts :)

5 comments:

  1. Another Excellent, Amazing,Great post; sorry I couldn't make it to Wi-Fi Night and no offence did Beth really make the seashell pattern because I scanned it when I first unlocked the QR code machine back in June and it was a Japanese player's design, again I hope I wasn't being rude but I do recall it being a Japanese players QR code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. No I didn't make the QR code, I scanned it, along with many of the detailed QR codes in my town. I don't have the time or skills to make patterns that detailed. As Andy said in his post, I made the pattern on the RAMP to the beach, with seashells. I don't see the problem with me scanning QR codes, I wouldn't call a design someone else made my own, or copy one, especially without credit to the designer. -Beth Sorry for the confusion, I was talking about the pattern she made on the ramp itself with seashells, not the design on the sand. -Andy

      Delete
    2. On sorry I just got a bit mislead there when Andy said "she also made this lovely pattern" thank you for clearing that confusion up.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for another PERFECT post, sweetheart! Congrats on the topiaries, darling!!!! I LOVE YOU <333333333333333 A-Ville seemed to be centered around weeding day, lol. Congarts on the badge, you deserve everything in the world baby <333333333 I don't know why there is a one day difference either, acnl can be random XD I hope Kevin had a horrible day! Idk what Cookie is guilty for....and it's sweet that Freya sang the town tune! I love EVERY visit we have, so thank you for all of those and the pictures are WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY darling, thank you for EVERYTHING, ETERNAL soulmate <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for EVERYTHING, my darling!<333333333 I LOVE YOU<333333333 You deserve everything in the world too, Beth lover! LOL I hope Kevin had a horrible day too XD He never unlocks any PWP's for me, lol. What Cookie said was quite suspicious... also, it was very nice to hear Freya sing your town tune, darling!<333333333 I love ALL of our visits too, thanks for every single one of them! I love all the pictures we take together, they're all EXTREMELY wonderful!!!<333333333 I LOVE YOU INFINITELY, BETH DARLING!!!<333333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^