Tuesday 8 April 2014

April 8th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! How are you all?

 The other day, I visited MY DARLING BOYFRIEND WHOM I LOVE WITH ALL MY EVERYTHING!!!!!!! YOU'RE PERFECT I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!!!!! Thank you for having me baby!!! We discovered a glitch, where a mantis was hovering on a flower, and even when Andy picked the flower up, it didn't fly away! XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <33333333333

 Sadly, Erik decided to move. I will miss him, even though he has only been in Appleby for a few real life days (about 8 in game years...). I found someone on bell tree who wanted him though, so I'm glad to find an owner! R.I.P Erik, I will get you back one day!


 Stinky moved in. Lovely. HE HAS UNDERWEAR. ON HIS HEAD. BAD. 

I seem to be unlucky with my villagers at the moment........


 I'M SORRY! I WAS TIME TRAVELING 11 YEARS TO GET NAOMI'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT! XD

 I got a new badge from Phineas!

And took this picture of the lovely sky :3

I visited Hiba, who drew that **AMAZING** drawing of me and Andy that you can find at the bottom of the post <3 Love you Hiba XD

 Omg, not another froggy XD



I opened my gate on Sunday night for Wifi night. The first to arrive was my dear boyfriend Andy, and my lovely BFF Naomi. I LOVE YOU BOTH! XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Orange also came (Yuran) and we dressed up as a cake, a giraffe, and an orange! Thanks for coming, Orange, it was great to meet you!

 Omg...I'm going to start ribbitting soon!

 I drew another KK Slider cover, KK Love Song, it's not that good but you can find it here.


Yesterday, Naomi came over to pick up Diana, who is for her <3 I took one last picture of her pretty house (in my messy town), before she left.


 I took a few pictures of Appleby in the dark! The cherry blossom is so pretty!


 I found a new house plot, and asked Andy to tell me who it was, over Skype. I couldn't believe it! A good villager at last! Tangy used to be one of my dreamies, and I'm going to try to keep her until I get all of the deers in ACNL, then I'll raffle her off, so keep an eye out for that!

 Rocket wanted to move. I had two options 'Please stay!' and 'Who are you?'. I chose 'Who are you?' because I don't want her to stay, but she had a right go at me and told me she's going to stay so we can be better friends. Like I want to be after all that >:|

Lopez asked me what his favorite color of flower is. The choices where yellow and red, and I chose red. I remember him telling me this when I used to have him in Appleby, back in June 2013!

Oh and this is an awesome photo google+ decided to add (google's weird like that XD)-


Thanks for reading, enjoy Andy and Naomi's ***WONDERFUL*** posts, and keep an eye out for the dream review of Cookie (Hiba's town) over the next few days! :3

♥ Mayor Beth of Appleby ♥
DC 7200-2217-6467 

10 comments:

  1. I guess your no longer interested in Tangy from me then, hey :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my Frobert to anyway great post as usual,bye.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Ethan I can't help it Tangy moved in! And sorry I don't reserve villagers any more :L Also, ikr Cookie is amazing, just like Hiba! -Beth

      Delete
  2. Hiba's town of Cookie is great I'm so sad she has my Kiki though I miss her so much I even dedicated that memorial to, her well jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every visit we have is AMAZING, and I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY WITH ALL MY EVERYTHING, DARLING BETH!!! You're perfect in every single way too!<333333 That mantis glitch was pretty weird, lol. Sorry about Erik moving, but I'm glad you could help someone who needed him, and I hope you can get Erik back one day! Also sorry about all the bad villagers that have been moving in, such as Stinky and Gigi, but I'm glad you got Tangy! Congrats on the new badge from Phineas! :D The sky is lovely in that picture, and you're lovely too, darling Beth!<333333 Thanks again to Lee-chan for drawing that AMAZING picture for us! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE KK COVER IS NOT THAT GOOD?!?!?!?! It looks exactly like the real song cover!!!! You're so skilled and talented, lover<333333 Also, it was nice meeting Orange, and it was a very nice visit in your town, as always! I LOVE YOU BETH!!!<333333 Thanks for coming, Naomi! Btw Rocket was REALLY rude to you, I don't like her at all...but hopefully she'll be gone soon. The cherry blossom is pretty, but you're prettier, darling Beth!<333333 That's a really cool animated picture Google+ made, lol! Your posts are also wonderful, dearie!<333333 Thanks again for the PERFECT post! See you ALWAYS, ETERNAL soulmate<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time we speak and every SINGLE word you say and thing you do is ***COMPLETELY*** perfect!!! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY WITH ALL MY EVERYTHING DARLING ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333 I know, the mantis was weird, lol! Thank you baby, I feel better making sure someone will take care of Erik! I can't believe I got all of those villagers, but I'm glad I have Tangy! Congrats on your dreamer badge too, darling! <33333333 You deserve every badge in the world ♥♥♥♥ You're equally as lovely, Andy!!! I can't thank Lee-chan enough for that drawing! I am THE LUCKIEST girl in the WORLD to have you, my dear boyfriend! Every compliment you give me makes my heart skip a beat! You're so talented and skilled, lover <333333333 It was a lovely visit, and great to meet Orange and see you and Naomi! <3333 I LOVE YOU ANDY <333333333 I don't like Rocket at all either, she's going XD You're more gorgeous than anything, baby <333333 Lol, Google+ can be okay sometimes :P I LOVE YOU AND YOUR PERFECT POSTS!! See you ALWAYS, ***ETERNAL*** soulmate!!!! <333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. Yeeey it was awesome to visit your town C: Can't wait till next wifi night ^^ And btw, IF TANGY EVER ASKS TO MOVE OUT, PLEASE LET HER MOVE INTO ORANGINA haha :'3

    - Orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet you! ^^ I'll be open on Sunday :) Look out for the giveaway =^-^= -Beth

      Delete
    2. Hi beth! Could I have Tangy after loosing Leo and Bianca??
      So sorry... I just lovee heerrr-gia

      Delete
    3. I'm really sorry you can still have the money, I just want to do a giveaway for her because of so many people wanting her...I'm not being mean, I just want to give everyone a fair chance... -Beth

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^