Sunday 6 April 2014

April 6th 2014 (Andy)

Hi all, welcome to another post about A-Ville!

Before I start, here's a quick message from Beth-

I just wanted to link you to this WONDERFUL artist- click here to find out more. She's only 16, and one of the nicest and kindest people I've ever met :3 I can't thank her enough for this drawing she has done for me-
This is one of the CUTEST things I've ever seen...AMAZING! I requested this for Andy's birthday, which is next month, and WOW, it turned out PERFECT! Every time I look at it, I find something else to marvel at, the shading, the way Andy holds my hand in his so delicately, the detail on the hair, the cute hearts, writing and blushing! EVERYTHING! If anything can show Andy how much I truly love him, it's this. I LOVE YOU ANDY <3333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I would just like to say, thank you SO MUCH to Lee-chan, this is seriously perfect, and I will be forever in debt to you <3 You are one of the nicest people I have EVER met, I really mean that from the bottom of my heart! There are a few people I remember and am thankful for like I am for Andy and my true friends, and you will be one of those. As I said to you, whenever you are looking for a place to permanently advertise, I will keep a page for you.

Here's what happened in A-Ville recently:

A few days ago, I visited Beth's lovely town, and sold some items. The total turned out to be 4444 bells! That's 4 4's! It must be good luck or something, lol :D Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit, my darling eternal soulmate Beth<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In my town, Marcie told me I should dedicate myself to flamenco dancing! Sorry Marcie, I've already dedicated my whole life to Beth<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU BETH!<3

Portia wanted advice about playing card games! I don't play card games very often though, so I might not be the right person to ask xD

When I talked to Whitney, she told me that Marshal bet her a pear that she couldn't master basketball. I have pear trees all over A-Ville, so Marshal must not have been very confident in his bet.

Whitney also asked me to play hide and seek, and I agreed. She gathered Portia and Cookie to hide with her, and I eventually found them all.

After hide and seek, I talked to Portia, and she wanted me to give Freya a gift. Freya said Portia isn't picky, but very selective.

I dug up a time capsule that I had buried before.

It was Marshal's time capsule that he asked me to bury on the 16th of March. When he opened it, there was a painter's tee inside, which he let me have.

As I was walking near town hall, a train passed by on the tracks.

In Marcie's house, I found a biwa lute in her dresser! Marcie said she didn't need it and gave it to me.

I went into T&T Emporium to check what furniture they had today, but when I walked in, I saw Kevin staring at me! Once he unlocks some PWP's, he's definitely leaving my town...

I visited Lucha, and he said he was making an indie film. When can I see it? :P

In front of Re-Tail, there were 3 villagers walking around: Portia, Cookie, and Marcie. Maybe it's all the flowers making them gather here, lol!

I visited Beth's town, and Naomi also visited. The time was set to New Year's day and we all used the cut-out board, which made for a nice picture! Thanks for the visit, my lovely Beth, I love you!!!<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I updated my dream town, and Luna told me Orange from Orangina recently visited it! I just met him when I visited Beth's town, so thanks for the dream visit, Orange! If anyone wants to visit my town, here's my Dream Address: 4000-3889-5324

Once again, thanks to Lee-Chan for the AMAZING drawing! Thank you all for reading, see you next time :)

4 comments:

  1. I can't get over how lovely that drawing is every time I look at it! :3 Thank you darling for all of the lovely visits! I have COMPLETELY devoted, dedicated and committed my entire life to you too baby, but maybe we could flamenco dance together? :P It's so fun when the villagers ask to play hide and seek XD Aw, Marshal is cute, but not as cute as you, soulmate! I find it cute that trains pass randomly, lol. Congrats on the biwa lute! Kevin scares me, I found him in Gracie Grace the other day, HELP! I wouldn't watch a film Lucha made if I were you.......... I knew Portia would like the flowers :P Thank you for an AMAZING night last night, and thanks to Orange for visiting! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX <33333333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that drawing Lee-Chan made, it's so amazing, like you!<333333 I love you with all my EVERYTHING, darling! I love every visit we have together<333333 I've also devoted, dedicated, and committed my entire life to you! We can flamenco dance together if you want, darling! Yeah, hide and seek can be pretty fun, lol! You're equally as cute, love<333333 Thanks for always supporting me! I know, Kevin scares me too XD HELP! You're right, I'm definitely not watching Lucha's film, lol...I have a lot of flowers in my town thanks to you! Thanks for EVERYTHING, darling Beth!<333333 It's always an amazing time with you, lover! Thanks again to Orange for visiting! Thanks for the comment, Beth! I love you, see you ALWAYS, eternal soulmate<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Yaay no problem for the visit, I loved your town! :D And last night was awesome!, hope to visit again soon! ^^
    - Orange :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Beth's town and my dream town! See you next time! :)

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^